“Reasonable price and great value” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Meadows Residency - Ooty
Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Ooty
Hyderabad, India
“Reasonable price and great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

Me and my wife stayed in this hotel during our visit to Ooty. Hotel is centrally located and is not very far from the railway station or Bus stand. The famous botanical garden in Ooty is walkable from the hotel. Hotel is clean and service is good. Food is cheaper, but tastes average and can be a bit spicy too.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Pati_Sid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Irvin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

This hotel I book thru web site and base on price and rating. I found excellent place to stay in Ooty (India). Staff is very helpful to provide any service we need. They are always smiling and ready to serve you. Food was clean and testy. Room and general are kept always clean. We suggest any one looking to stay in Ooty this is the place for price you pay.

Babu Patel
California, USA

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babu73
kottayam
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

Please do not opt for this hotel.... I had a very horrible time here. I had seen in the internet and by seeing the photos in the net I thought the hotel location is superb. But instead when I landed here I was very disappointed to see the hotel is just located behind a petrol bunk as if both these places are in the premises. late eves I saw local drunkards roaming around the place and I am sure it is not a safe place to stay. I was with my wife and wanted to have an evening stroll around the street but after seeing the actual situation of drunkards puking near by I had to cancel my program . Even the view from the room is also not good. We cannot enjoy the scenic beauty of Ooty from this place. I had asked about all this to the hotel guys and they responded that this is Ooty and its a cold place so every one should drink and enjoy on the roads. My goodness!!! Its ridiculous to here this from a hospitality industry. I should mention about the service Its average.....

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank anillal
Saligao, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

Back yet again to Meadows. They are still maintaining things really well when compared to other properties in Ooty. The room was clean and bright (no flowers in the vase :( ) Bathroom immaculate (less toiletries). We got a great nights sleep after a really long journey. Breakfast is now a buffet - was very nice except the plated items were cold but as soon as I mentioned to the staff fresh hot items were served. All very tasty. Staff excellent and very helpful. Perfect location for walking about in Ooty! Plus they give a discount to parents of Hebron school :) We will be back again soon! Thanks again to all the staff and management of Meadows...

Room Tip: ask for upstairs