Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Awoseome experience

Mr. Manish Dwivedi is a gem of a person. He arranged everything for our puja. Thanks a lot Book My... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2021
Bodhi46
Pind Daan in Kashi

Reviewed 2 October 2021
Dineshvns
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Mr. Manish Dwivedi is a gem of a person. He arranged everything for our puja. Thanks a lot Book My Pandit Jee.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Bodhi46
bookmypanditjee, Manager at Book My Pandit Jee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Thanks for your Valuable feedback, we will keep updating our services.

Team
Book My Pandit Jee.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Pind Daan in Kashi. Had a great feeling after doing Puja & Pind Daan in Kashi. feeling blessed . Thanks to Book My pandit jee for arranging.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Dineshvns

Thanks for your Valuable feedback, we will keep updating our services.

Thanks
Team
Book My Pandit Jee.

Reviewed 24 September 2021

Rudrabhishek in Kashi Vishwanath Temple done by book my pandit jee , they arranged very good puja near garbhgrih। Thanks to team Book my pandit jee .

Date of experience: September 2021
bookmypanditjee, Manager at Book My Pandit Jee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Thanks for your Valuable feedback.

Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

I had contact book my pandit jee for Pind Daan in Kashi and they arrange our rituals on Dashaswmedh Ghat, very nicely.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank harsheenm2021

Thanks for your Valuable feedback we will keep updating our services.