Karma Vilas Resort(Mussoorie)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotel Deep(Mussoorie)
  • Restaurant
Albert Lodge(Mussoorie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestored heritageheritage hotelimperial roomheritage experienceshuttle servicestaff was extremely helpfulthe room was nicefirst floorpick up and dropcolonial eracorner roomthe entire propertyhighly recommend this propertyhotel managementhill stationexcellent experiencegames room
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We just have completed our family vacation at Mussoorie (6th and 7 th May 2017)...
The hotel is outskirt of Mall road...very peaceful....
Hotel provided a car fascility to drop out..and in of the hotel...
The manager.. Mr.Pyar Singh...was really approachable...i liked his warm hospitality...
Food was excellent...
Overall experince...was very good... Excellent place to stay in Mussoorie..
Mr.Sananjay Biswas ( Mumbai)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ilbert M, Manager at Ilbert Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I went to this property keeping in the mind that it is a heritage hotel . But everything from the beginning to the end was pathetic . So following i am writing few points that will help you not to select this hotel ever

NOT VALUE FOR MONEY AT ALL ...

1) It is impossible to take your car inside the hotel unless it is a small car . (When i was getting my booking done with the hotel , the person at the reception told me that honda can come easily .. A BIG LIE )
2) The hotel is bang opposite to the garbage dumping ground . so actually view from rooms 201 and 202 is stinking garbage .(see the attached picture)
3)The room 201 and 202 is really small and suffocating. And they handed over the rooms to us without getting the basic cleaning done . The kettle was dirty and room had dirt on the floor as well as in drawers .
4) Food : The food was okay until i spot a hair in it . it spoiled my whole meal and forced me to check out from the hotel immediately . (picture attached)

PS: The guy at the reception ( forgot to ask his name) was a pain . He was having guts to ask me 100% amount for the cancellation for a day . As i had planned two night stay , but after the pathetic experience i was forced to check out . And later on he is saying i am sorry and please don’t write online review as my hotel reputation will fall down . I am sure with this amount of money that you are paying you have far better hotels in mussoorie .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank 570sanchia
Ilbert M, Owner at Ilbert Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay.
We try to do as much humanely possible for all our guests and apologise for any inconvinience caused.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

One of the cosiest boutique hotels I've ever been too. The rooms are full of character , the staff is very helpful. The food is amazing. The hotel takes you back in time. Had a wonderful wholesome experience. Will visit again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The fact that I solely created an account to review this establishment speaks volumes about how brilliant this place is. The rooms are in an excellent condition, the staff is well trained and exceedingly hospitable; the location is brilliant, one can see Himalayas from the hotel, and it is right off Mall Road.
I strongly recommend this place to anybody planning a trip to Mussoorie, and I also insist the reader to book this hotel if he//she is planning to without any second thoughts.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shashwat_12

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I was in dehradoon for work. Decided to head to mussoorie to beat the heat. Called the manager who arranged the last room available for me. My business trip turned into leisure. The staff made my stay extremely comfortable. They made sure I had a relaxing time. Very impressed with the swift Service. Will recommend this property to all

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business