“Excellence Service”

Add it.
Coco
Ranked #605 of 1,262 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: Restaurant is situated beach front of Galleria Centro shopping centre , Tuban. Bali
Reviewed 7 November 2015

I came to this store because I need a candle for my birthday cake. I asked to the man, but I forgot to asked his name. Me and My Hotel Manager came to this shop because we need a help maybe they have a candle for my birthday cake, after go to door by door in each store no one can help us. And then the last store in Coco Restaurant, we entering the store and asking for the candle if they have, and fortunately yes they have, when we want to pay it, but he said the candle is free. Me and My Hotel Manager were thank you so much for their help. Success for your restaurant. :)

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Great spot and good honest food, tasty, well cooked and well priced. Also has Bintang on tap which was very different and actually pretty good compared to bottles.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I thought the pasta was superb and the pizza was better than most other establishments. Great location to catch a few minutes of the traditional Balinese dragon dance across the way...which is all you really need to see for that 2 hour show. Staff was good, steak sandwich/pizza/cocktails/pasta all were excellent and the wifi was fast.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Took a walk along the beach front cool and windy ended up at ths amazing resturant staff best ever had pre diner drink sangria nice refreshing after the walk satay sticks yummy beef sir fry amazing pancakes with orange sauce hot chocolate cake music playing loved this place most go