“Reliable service”
Review of Victory Tour Bali

Victory Tour Bali
Ranked #266 of 1,048 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: warmest greeting "bali tour "greeting from bali my name is BAGUS here,bali tour,very glad can serve you in bali island"your second home" we organice your daily activity in bali island like :-tour -rent car with driver-watersport-treking mount baturstill lot other activity you can do it in bali.please contact me to get more information about activity and etc I will try give good service.
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I found this tour service while browsing the internet for my honeymoon trip to Bali. Fast reply via email, Mr Bagus really make a good impression. Handling all my inquiry asap and the charges is reasonable. Arrived Bali at midnight and Mr Putu is responsible for our transfer to hotel as well as 1 day trip on the next day. Reliable serviced, and good information given from Mr Putu about the tourist attraction. He also very friendly and nice person. The itinery can be adjusted according to your preferences which i found very helpful.

Will use this service when i come to Bali again :)

Reviewed 8 December 2012

I was searching for a driver/tour guide in Bali, when I somehow got to chance upon Mr Bagus, whom was recommended by a friend. Decided to email him regarding my itinerary, and his response was quick and efficient. Mr Bagus even suggested some of the attractions worth going and his prices were very reasonable. Within few days, my final itinerary was booked and confirmed.

The day I reached Bali, I met Mr Putu, a guide sent by Mr Bagus. He was very friendly, English-speaking, and went out of his way to accomodate to all my requests. Through the 5 days, he took me to "must-go" attractions, which were really awesome. He even gave useful tips on how to handle certain tricky situations in Bali, for example, handling touts.

If you are looking for a reliable, responsible and knowledgeable tour guide in Bali, look no further. Mr Bagus and his employees, especially Mr Putu, are the ones to go for.

Regards
Mingde

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Have the best tour experience during 2 1/2 days tour with Bagus. The driver is friendly and easy approached. Package is reasonable and able to cover almost all the main attraction locations in Bali island included of souvenier market and dinning area. Have engaged with them before arrival and really appreciated of their effort especially swift responce via email. Well done, Victory Tour.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Good Service for transportation and local tour , can speak in English and Malay. They show us the best main attraction place , and cheapest stall for lunch,dinner and souvenir. Very punctual in time. Highly recommended. Big car for 4 people, Nissan Car.