“Best Breakfast!!”

Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We went here many times for breakfast. Aussie style breky, bacon and eggs, absolutely delish and one of the best chocolate milkshakes I had in Bali. Staff are lovely and prices very reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Verry good food for a good price. Pizza, Pasta, Balinesefood... and more.

Best Food we ate in Kuta/Legian

Nice staff aswell

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The nicest staff in Bali.
Agung, Alvin and Baskara very helpful
Nice and clean shop with upstairs balcony seating and downstairs booths.
Australian style breakfast menu and coffee.
Shop for your surf clothes and also you can get a haircut from the barber.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Came here on recommendation plus it's close to our hotel. Love that you can shop downstairs and then eat food upstairs in the cafe.

I ordered the bacon and egg muffin which was delicious.

Only downside is the waitress. Her English is not good and she got my friends order wrong twice. We had to send it back. My friend kept asking for butter and the waitress could not understand. I had to take my phone and translate butter into Indonesian so she could understand but not a big deal.

I did not order coffee or any other meals so can't talk about those however what I had was decent.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

A nice place to stop if your out shopping or walking about in JJ legian, quiksilver shop in same building with surfing Cloths shop and Skate board Cloths to brows at, with a Barber's Shop too boot,while you have a coffee/tea/cake relax moment, or even a light meal snack, will visit again on my next trip to bali. Shh!! don't want everyone spoiling the quiet times on this busy street.

2  Thank Michael B