We stayed here just for one night as a surprise for the children.
The accommodation we had had 3 bedrooms all with bathrooms. 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin. A lounge area and fridge. we over looked the swimming pool. you got to the accommodation on sort of golf carts. During the day we went round the safari and lots of photos done and an elephant ride. We then went back for a swim, we were the only one in the pool and you could see all the animals. In the evening we did a night safari then had a meal in the restaurant there which was nearly all glass and you could see the lions. In the morning you are collect by elephant and taking to breakfast. It was a great experience and would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara River Safari Lodge is a themed resort that offers a truly unique experience. Accommodation is composed of a series of comfortably appointed thatched dwelling orientated towards a landscaped inhabited by wildlife. With the shadow of Bali's sacred Mount Agung looming in the distance, embrace the rare tranquility of this retreat as rhinos, zebras and oryx graze contentedly at close range. Savor the raw beauty surrounding the lodge, while lions majestically roar declaring their status as the king of the beasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Mara River Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara River Safari Hotel Gianyar
- Mara River Safari Resort
- Mara River Safari Lodge Bali/Gianyar