Took the 3D2N package with the Twiga room. The room itself was pretty fantastic and just nice for our family of 3. Might be a little small for bigger families, but it was clean, comfortable and decorated well in the theme of the lodge - and we definitely enjoyed the view!
The restaurant with its view of the animals was definitely interesting and the staff brought in exotic creatures to introduce and for you to take pictures with, meaning meals are never boring! The food was better than average compared to most other restaurants that we patronized in Bali - including another big name hotel that we stayed at after this one.
Free access (part of the package) to the Safari Park, the shows and its attractions (like the Waterpark) ensured that we had things to do the entirety of our stay and were never bored and had plenty of memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara River Safari Lodge is a themed resort that offers a truly unique experience. Accommodation is composed of a series of comfortably appointed thatched dwelling orientated towards a landscaped inhabited by wildlife. With the shadow of Bali's sacred Mount Agung looming in the distance, embrace the rare tranquility of this retreat as rhinos, zebras and oryx graze contentedly at close range. Savor the raw beauty surrounding the lodge, while lions majestically roar declaring their status as the king of the beasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mara River Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara River Safari Hotel Gianyar
- Mara River Safari Resort
- Mara River Safari Lodge Bali/Gianyar