“Feel like home”

Like At Home Villa Italian Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 267 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Enjoy a Healthy Authentic Italian home made breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also rent a room and relax in our outdoor pool or relax on our teras. It's also possible to rent a motorbike to explore the beautiful Bali Island in less then one hour. Perfect spot if you are a surfer ! Nice waves around, within 10min of the Balangan SurfSpot!!
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place truly represents its name - Like At Home. I live in Seminyak and went to a beach in Nusa Dua area with my friend. After long day at the beach he invites me to have lunch in this restaurant because he had already great impression. We went there, and oh my God... I felt like home, not to mention the food. The owners, Mama & Papa how everyone calls them, are so friendly and incredibly warm. They represent the real definition of "home" and I fell in love with this things. Definitely I'll come back to experience more because it's not only restaurant, but also home stay with nice pool. Thank you Mama & Papa❤️

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We've been there 3 times during our holiday in Bali. The location is very nice,the food is absolutely amazing, the feeling is exactly like to be in Italy.
Armando,Giusy,Argo and frakye are very friendly and kind! I recommend fregola with arselle and spaghetti al pesto!
Value for money!

Francesca

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop here and eat something that would remind us home... we received a warm welcome by the Italian owner who spend some good times with us. We know that cooking Italian dishes in Bali can be very hard, and we appreciated the effort. We ate arrabbiata and spaghetti with fish which were good, although not the best I've ever eaten. It was a pity that we couldn't taste tiramisu because it was finished!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I passed this place for almost 2 months.. never went there for dinner, for no reason.. One time ended up here and had a pizza. Honestly better pizza than casa asia and the other italian close to jimbaran up the hill.

We had lot's of fun, as my boyfriend asked wich dish was good. The owner said, take this one (it was the pasta with the clams, sorry don't remember the name). If you don't like it, you don't have to pay.. Well, I like this confidence!

End of store, we paid! ;)
Nice pasta, pizza and good wine for a reasonable prize (wich is sometimes hard to find in Bali)

We ended up going back a few times, love it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I arrived very late to Jimbaran area after a long flight. We were picked up straight away by our Air B&B hosts and so tired we hadn't thought about getting any cash out at the ATM.
We walked around the area, all restaurants were closing and couldn't help us- which is completely understandable.

We came across Like at Home who were closing, but after hearing our situation said that they would be happy to let us order off of the pizza menu AND pay with card. We were stoked!

The pizza was beautiful, I had the funghi pizza and my BF had a meat pizza-both were absolutely perfect and just the right size.

Because of the good pizza and hospitality of the staff, we decided to go back the following evening. This time I had the pasta arselle (arsella?) & my BF another pizza. The pasta was even better than the pizza and I think quite possibly the best I've ever had (& yes I too have traveled extensively through Italy). The goat cheese app is very yum too!

We ended up being so happy with the service and the food that we ate there every night afterwards (from now on both ordering the pastas), reserving our lunches to go elsewhere and try other places.

The atmosphere & vibe are great- literally feels "like at home". The owner clearly has made many friends and acquaintances who frequent the place and just make it even more inviting, there is a cozy, homey feel to it.

Also there ARE two dogs, a pug and a lab, both of whom are very well behaved and never once begged us for food but only came after being called or came to lay down and nap near the tables once or twice. Same same as having a pet at home. Happy days here!

Thank you Like at Home for feeding us so well every night!

Mahalo from Hawai`i!