“Delicious Korean Restaurant”

Pat Bing Soo Korean Dessert House
Ranked #7 of 16 Dessert in Jimbaran
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I've been visited this restaurant for the very first time, but this place has blown my mind. I love Korean foods, but because I lived in Lombok, it's a little bit hard to find a good quality Korean food. So I really excited to try this restaurant for sure. And it's completely amazing. I try 2 kind of food here : their House Special Ramyeon and Spicy Chicken Wings. I love both of them. The ramyeon is the star. The broth were amazingly flavorful and the noodle is excellent. It isn't a halal food because it using SPAM and I think there's a pork broth or something. But the kimchi in the ramyeon were absolutely great. So yummy and delicious.
For the bingsoo, we choose 2 kinds of bingsoo: Anguk Bingsoo which using a lot of milk and chocolate ingredients; and Euljiro Bingsoo that using cheese cake and strawberry. Me and my family love the Euljiro one better than the Anguk because it's really fresh. For the beverages we choose the Yogurt Milk (I forgot the name) and it so refreshing. Love all the menu here and also the staffs are very kind and friendly. They make our dinner even amazing.
Well, if you ask me if I will visited here one more time? I will absolutely come again, again, again, and again for sure.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Don't let the name fool you. yes it has deserts but it also has main meals as well. its hard to describe this place, but if you see it, have a meal you wont regret it. I'm smiling now just remembering the experience.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to visit and hang out while enjoying various desserts, inside tables with Air Conditioned room mostly full during weekend or dinner time, but the outdoor terrace offers great view from the top. I am hoping the Stamps system applied soon in Bali, as others Pat Bing Soo branch in Jakarta already have Stamps applied.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Their bibimbap was OMG-good, but way too small in portion. Oh, & watch out cuz it's piping hot. Got bulimiac with sinchon & chungmuro & dayum, they tasted awesome! A bit slow in service, no big deal.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I have never seen before that big difference in between pictures of the food in the menue and the food itself. You are paying 50k for un ice-cream that looks huge and then you get a bowl full of ice and on the top of it a small ice-cream. The same for the food. Huge on the pictures and then - nothing in the plate. And no taste.
Nevertheless the stuff was very nice and the restaurant was nice and clean.