“THE MOST DELICIOUS OF SEAFOOD”
Review of Lei Lei - CLOSED

Lei Lei
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is one of the beach restaurant one can find going out of Intercontinental Hotel to the beach (turning left)
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Hi,Guys....I could not believe it that in Bali I have found my Favorites dishes especially was Grilled Seafood in Jimbaran Sauce,that was so Fantastic and Delicious meal I founded so I would like to Suggest you Whenever you Tour Destination in Bali please Welcome to Lei Lei Seaside Barbeque Restaurant in Jimbaran - Bali...Try it !....

4  Thank FEBBY PRINCESS O

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Unbelieve it.....
We have been Dinner at this Place twice on March`13,that was so delicious Seafood Dishes,next time when I`ll have some time for Holiday I would like to spend my Holiday at Lei Lei Seaside Barbeque at Jimbaran just for Dinner,beside of that,their Staff sugested us about Party,they said They can to Organized Big Party is well as bellow :
* Wedding Ceremony Party
* Wedding Celebrations Party
* Candle Light Dinner
* BBQ Beach Party
and many more

so lets come and Get your Delicious Meal !

3  Thank Nadhi_Wesnawa
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My friends and I went to this restaurant on our first night in Bali on the suggestion of our hotel staff and we were pleased with the experience. If arriving by car you enter the restaurant through the back, passing the very clean appearing kitchen and then enter an empty dining room and then proceed out onto the beach where all the occupied tables sit. All are arranged to look out over the water, which is good, because on either side are more restaurants with the same crowded beaches.

The food was good, tasty and fairly priced. The service was decent and the food came quickly. I would suggest the curry, it was watery but everything else was good. we went back two nights later and enjoyed another good meal.

I would recommend this to friends.

3  Thank Jasher0
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Was looking for a seafood place along Jimbaran beach during sunset and chance upon this small restaurant with pretty white furniture and decided to try it.

Staff who served us recommended we ordered seafood by the Al la carte menu as it's cheaper than in a set meal with price fixed. And indeed he was right!

Spend only 160,000IDR for dinner that night with quite a few dishes that filled us up happily!

3  Thank Adanatalie
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We were there last week and chose Lei Lei because it was one of the better looking restaurant along the beach. Apart from the fact that our first choice Menega was jam packed and needed 25mins waiting in line.

Since we are seafood lovers, we ordered 4 sets of seafood platters (2 lobster sets & 2 crab sets). The food presentation was ok but tasted below average. And, the lobster was so tiny that we thought it was just a shrimp.

4  Thank Sherynng