“Great dinner ”

Kisik Bar and Grill at Ayana Resort and Spa
Ranked #8 of 267 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Take AYANA’s stunning inclinator ride gently down the face of a cliff, where a five-star seafood culinary experience and one of Bali’s magical sunsets, await at Kisik Bar and Grill. Offering the very best in oceanfront dining, enjoy a table right on the sand, complemented by glowing tiki torches, our iridescent Ocean Beach Pool and the exciting sounds of the Indian Ocean. Feast on locally sourced and imported seafood delicacies from an ice-cold display, or customize your order with lobster, prawn, calamari and deep sea fish, grilled just the way you like it.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at kisik restaurant in Ayana we got nice table the great view and the great sunset for wedding anniversary ,i order at seafood display I choose 2 lobster 2 giant skewer and our waiter wardiasa very friendly him help me to choose good seafood , and give me excellent service and also the important him give me flower and card anniversary for my wife him really appreciate with me thanks so much again wardiasa.

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill at Ayana Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear David H,

It was a pleasure to hear about your memorable time with us here at Kisik Bar and Grill. We do appreciate you reaching out to the TripAdvisor community with your valuable feedback.

Thank you for your kind words about our team and the care you received during your stay. We pride ourselves as service professionals to always deliver reliable, genuinely caring and timely service to our valued guests. With that being said, nothing is more rewarding than a satisfied guest, and I am glad to learn that our caring team members, especially Wardiasa, are the reason for your exceptional stay.

Have a wonderful day and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the stunning natural beauty of Jimbaran’s ‘golden mile’.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The best seafood in beach side restaurant in Bali. Jimbaran is known for seafood culinary but sometimes it just to crowded, Kisik is just the best solution for a perfect sunset dinning experience.

Dear SofianHadi999,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to write this wonderful review. Guest satisfaction is at the heart of Kisik’s signature service, and I appreciate the time you spent to share your thoughts with us.

We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests. The small details and insightful compliments count, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

I will share your feedback with our team members, who will be further inspired to deliver AYANA’s legendary brand of authentic Indonesian hospitality. See you again soon for another memorable stay in paradise.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great view and impressive service. We had a fun time picking out live lobster and crab. Best time to visit is 5:30pm. Not quite impressed with my cocktail (something Jimbaran special??) tough.

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill at Ayana Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Orn I,

On behalf of the AYANA family, thank you for choosing to dine with us in Kisik Bar and Grill. Your review means a lot to us, and we are thankful that you took the time to reach out to us.

It is always the highlight of my day to read about the wonderful experiences guests have had while visiting one of our restaurant. As a passionate service professional, I also enjoy learning about what may not have worked out perfectly during a guest’s dining experience, so thank you for your heartfelt comments. We appreciate your insight and will certainly share your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at Ayana for our honeymoon and Kisik was our favorite restaurant out of all 17 restaurants that the hotel offers. We are demanding customers and foodies; what we found most fascinating about Kisik is the "nice & simple" combination: fresh seafood, nice simplicity of the menu, food is always cooked perfectly! Service is great, as well as is a view over to the ocean.
We came to Kisik 3 times for dinner and had re-occurring pleasant experience.

Special thanks to Sudiana, who looked after us so well few times!

1  Thank Lena K
AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill at Ayana Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

First, with deep gratitude, we would like to thank you for your support, and for selecting our resort as your preferred honeymoon destination.

Our culinary team takes great pride in presenting guests with memorable dining experiences, and I will surely share your positive review with our staff members to further inspire them. With 19 in-house restaurants featuring the very best of Italian, Mexican, Indonesian and Japanese specialties, as well as healthy, post work-out bites at Spa Café, and premium cuts of grilled Wagyu at DAVA, our chefs work hard to please every palate, whim and age.

As you noticed, AYANA’s legendary hospitality is reflected in each and every guest interaction, with a commitment by each member of our team to provide the highest level of service at all times. Our expertly trained staff members are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests, and it is very encouraging to hear about your positive experience with our team, especially with Sudiana. The small details count, especially in the delivery of authentic five-star hospitality, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Bali.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

It is great, you get to pick fresh seafood, brought in from the fishermen that day and have options on how you want it prepared. My meal was delicious.

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill at Ayana Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear TonyaLetrice,

Thank you for going out of your way to write a few comments about your recent dining experience with us at Kisik Bar and Grill. We read every review and truly appreciate your kind words.

I will surely share your positive review with our team to further inspire them. With 19 in-house restaurants featuring the very best of Italian, Mexican, Indonesian and Japanese specialities, as well as grilled seafood on the sand at Kisik, our chefs strive to please every palate, whim and age.

If your next stay with us is during a special occasion, as our concierge to book a romantic dining experience at one of our garden gazebos overlooking the Indian Ocean.