“An indulgence you must not miss!”

Kisik Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 304 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Take AYANA’s stunning inclinator ride gently down the face of a cliff, where a five-star seafood culinary experience and one of Bali’s magical sunsets, await at Kisik Bar and Grill. Offering the very best in oceanfront dining, enjoy a table right on the sand, complemented by glowing tiki torches, our iridescent Ocean Beach Pool and the exciting sounds of the Indian Ocean. Feast on locally sourced and imported seafood delicacies from an ice-cold display, or customize your order with lobster, prawn, calamari and deep sea fish, grilled just the way you like it.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I went to spend my honeymoon and, as soon as we realized the “Pesta Lobster Dinner”, we could not miss the opportunity to have a complete treat of food and sunset. Indeed, the cost is not low but the full experience from the beginning to end will be unforgettable. Weda, our butler that night definitely was an absolute jewel with his wonderful treat and hosting.
Dinner was amazing, starting with the seafood assortment! Lobster and soup were delightful and dessert, needless to say! We didn’t know where to stare at the sunset or at the dishes! You should treat yourself with this experience, once in a lifetime!

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Nadia Z,

It was satisfying to read about the overall success of your recent visit to our resort, and we do thank you for taking the time to share your positive thoughts with us.

Thank you for your kind words regarding your romantic dining experience. With 19 restaurants, lounges and bars for your pleasure, our chefs strive to offer a new delicious cuisine for you to try every day. Our team thoughtfully selects the best ingredients available from the archipelago and beyond, and we appreciate knowing that every effort is worth it.

Furthermore, as guest satisfaction is the heart and soul of the AYANA experience, I am happy to read that you were able to experience our team’s genuinely caring service during your stay. I will share your heartwarming feedback with our staff members, who will surely feel even more inspired to continue reaching for the stars.

Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Bali.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend and the night was fantastic. We started off with a drink at the rock bar next door then moved over to the restaurant. We were sat in prime position right on the edge with the best view of the ocean and sunset. My boyfriend had the chicken and myself the beef tenderloin and both were delicious, even the free starters of Balinese salad and seafood soup were absolutely amazing. The waiter Wardiasa was a pleasure all night and always made sure we were comfortable, he also tried to sneakily give my boyfriend a stemmed rose to give to me. Was an absolute pleasure of a night if you are willing to pay for the view.

2  Thank Jaimee97
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant on the first time in the bali with the awesome place, great seafood and
Mr Wardiasa as our waiter verry appreciate and kindly. It's awesome experience . I recommended this restaurant if you come to the Bali and thank you so much.

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Victor C,

It was deeply satisfying to read about your recent dining experience with us here at Kisik Bar and Grill. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to share your thoughts with the TripAdvisor travel community.

Our team is extensively trained to deliver impeccable service, with a focus on anticipating guest needs and providing solutions when needed. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service at all times, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests.

I will surely share your positive review with our team to further inspire them. With 19 in-house restaurants featuring the very best of Italian, Mexican, Indonesian and Japanese specialities, as well as grilled seafood on the sand at Kisik, and all-you-can-eat dim sum at Ah Yat, our chefs strive to please every palate, whim and age.

We thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Most amazing dinner on the pier. Mr Weda did everything he could to make our engagement night an amazing experience.
The food was amazing too. Best lobster and seafood we have had
Tim and Jess
3 February 2018

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear delaheycampbell,

First, with deep gratitude, we would like to thank you for your support, and for selecting our restaurant as your preferred dining destination, especially for such a joyous occasion of your engagement.

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed trying one of our 18 unique dining venues. With a global team of professional chefs at our resort, hailing from such culinary Meccas as Mexico, China, India, Japanese, and of course, Bali, we are committed to fulfilling your every craving. From fresh fish prepared to your liking at Kisik, to HonZen’s dazzling teppanyaki, our team strives to present unique and memorable dining experiences.

Have a wonderful day, and please do let us know how we might be able to help personalize your next AYANA getaway.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great food and service. Enjoyed the cocktail menu, especially the one in the pineapple. Would definitely recommend booking in advance for the best tables

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Kisik Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear SocialJunkieee,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to write this wonderful review. Guest satisfaction is at the heart of AYANA’s and Kisik's signature lifestyle, and I appreciate the time you spent to share your thoughts with us.

We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of food and service, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests. The small details and insightful compliments count, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

I will share your feedback with our team members, who will be further inspired to deliver AYANA’s adn Kisik's legendary brand of authentic Indonesian hospitality. See you again soon for another memorable stay in paradise.