“Blue sea,blue table,romantic!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh Seafood, Special Grilled
Reviewed 18 June 2018

There are many restaurants along Jimbaran beach,why I choose Teba,because i love blue,and Teba’s tables are blue,very romantic,that time i ordered paket mawar and bintang large,though the price a bit higher,you will find that prices here all the same,the most important is the food not bad,plus the beautiful view here after night,that time i cant see sunset,cuz cloudy day,what a sigh!staffs helpful,helped me to take photos(i am alone),if you dont know where to eat in Jimbaran beach,Teba is the good place to go! Better book a table in advance,then you will have a good seat to view the amazing view!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The food was alright, but I wouldn’t choose the place because the waiter was not honest. She added extra stuff on the bill around +25$. When we asked her for her notes about the order, she brought a paper where she obviously squeezed in the extra stuff at the end of the note, pretending that it was there.

TebaCafeJimbaran, Social Media Team at Teba Cafe Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hi Sasha M,

We apologize to hear about your bad experience. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope you do give us the chance to make it right. We will keep improving ourselves for great service in future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I've been to this place several times over the years and sadly said they are deterioted both from service and food quality. I picked a fish out of their selections and it was not fresh. The waiter did not bother to check while actually you can tell from the texture and smells. Yet, they still served it. I raised the matters to one waiter. He did not say a thing when i passed my plate to him, he just simply took it. A gesture such "OK mam we'll check' or "sorry for the inconvenient', might do. Hey, after all this is a hospitality business. The fiah replacement came just after i finished eating. I asked nicely to take away since am already full. While i am in the mood to just chill, enjoying my cigarette while waiting my take away, a waiter who has been long preying my table insist me to pay my check. He even suggest i can give him 200K, whilst the bill is only 174K. I said i dont bring anycash, that i will pay by card, that card required pin. He looked annoyed, am not sure whether because he expect to get extra tips which i will not be giving considering their poor service. Hence, i was stunned when he got the nerve to tell me that my bills need to be paid right away so i can leave right away. Am an Indonesian, and i often heard how domestic tourist being treated unfairly. And there I was. Having that horrible experience in person.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Been there for dinner twice and always satisfied. One of the best choice for Jimbaran Outdoor restaurants. The ambiance is basically the same as the other outdoor seafood restaurants in JImbaran, but less crowded compared to Menega. Just need to be patient while waiting for the food. I love the grilled clams and squid. Best time to visit is during the sunset to dinner time.

TebaCafeJimbaran, Social Media Team at Teba Cafe Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Elizabeth R,

What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. We are very happy to hear that our menu met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to Teba Cafe Jimbaran in the near future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went to Teba because Menega was too crowded and Teba was just right beside it. We ordered prawn and squid and both tasted good. Ambiance wise, it was exactly the same as Menega (outdoor seating facing the sea is always a pleasant experience) but the food just came faster because it was less crowded.
For Indonesia standard, the price is expensive though.

TebaCafeJimbaran, Social Media Team at Teba Cafe Jimbaran, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Dilimdi,

Thank you for taking time to share your great review of Teba Cafe Jimbaran. It is grateful to read that you had an enjoyable dining experience with us.

And for sure, We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you again in your next trip to Bali.