“We loved the service above All !”
Review of Damar Terrace

Damar Terrace
Ranked #41 of 272 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Surrounded by terraced lily ponds, Damar Terrace serves refreshing Asian favorites in a relaxed and artful setting. A thoughtful menu is designed to meet all of your lunch and dinner expectations, presenting delicious salads, satisfying soups, mouthwatering noodles and rice dishes, and much more. If you haven’t tried Indonesia’s famous satay, Damar Terrace offers a sophisticated mix of meat and seafood satay cooked fresh on the barbecue. For a stress-free, pre-dinner toast, enjoy a sunset cocktail on the exotic open-air courtyard terrace. Or, repose beneath the stars on a comfortable daybed with a well-deserved after-dinner drink.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful terrace, great athmosphere, good food and above all the service was just great ! Thanks to ENI and AGUS, so dedicated waitresses, we loved to stay there and we came back 2 times. They really made us our evenings memorable. We recommand you to try this restaurant without hesitation and we will come back for sure. Again many thanks to ENI and AGUS !!! Wish you All the Best,
Signed by 'Sisters from Paris' ;)

1  Thank amiramahrouf
AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Damar Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear 'Sisters from Paris',

It was a pleasure to hear about your memorable time with us here at Damar Terrace. We do appreciate you reaching out to the TripAdvisor community with your valuable feedback.

Thank you for your kind words about our team, especially towards Eni and Agus, and the care you received during your dine. We pride ourselves as service professionals to always deliver reliable, genuinely caring and timely service to our valued guests. With that being said, nothing is more rewarding than a satisfied guest, and I am glad to learn that our caring team members are the reason for your exceptional stay.

Have a wonderful day and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the stunning natural beauty of Jimbaran’s ‘golden mile’.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I just finished my trip in Bali yesterday. And want to write a review about this restaurant. The staff served us was called Mitha, with nice smile and helpful. At night, the restaurant will have a band playing good and soft music, that makes you relax in a perfect atmosphere. Worth to mention, it has a dessert band from Japan call Tsujiri, that I personally loved it very much.

1  Thank bestim120
AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Damar Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear bestim120,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to write this wonderful review. Guest satisfaction is at the heart of Damar's signature, and I appreciate the time you spent to share your thoughts with us.

We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests. The small details and insightful compliments count, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

I will share your feedback with our team members, who will be further inspired to deliver our legendary brand of authentic Indonesian hospitality. See you again soon for another memorable stay in paradise.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

During our stay at Ayana Resort this was our favorite place to dine in and we used to go there everyday. The restaurant itself is very beautiful, has great design and atmosphere. It serves different kind of Asian cuisine, and the food is delicious. But above all we loved the service there and the waitress Desy :), who was so lovely, dedicated, considerate and every night entertained us with a great conversation. She made us really enjoy our dinner every night! We had really memorable experience, we will be back definitely and recommend Damar Terrace to our family and friends!

1  Thank Anna A
AYANARESORT, Director of Food & Beverage at Damar Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Anna,
It was deeply satisfying to read about your recent stay with us here at the resort. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to share your thoughts with the TripAdvisor travel community.

Our team is extensively trained to deliver impeccable service, with a focus on anticipating guest needs and providing solutions when needed. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service at all times, with team members who are committed to creating lifelong memories for our guests. The small details count, especially in the delivery of authentic five-star hospitality, and I thank you for bringing these to my attention.

We thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The service, conversation, meals & libations at this restaurant are second to none. We cannot speak more highly of the attention & service here. The staff are amazing but I have to single out Agus who attended to all of our needs including song requests from the entertainment. Will miss him dearly until we return in the very near future. Importantly Agus & the staff have a very good grasp of the english language which made our stay even more enjoyable & relaxing. Well done and will see you soon.

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Damar Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear shelanae1,

Thank you for your kind words about our team, especially Agus, and the care you received during your stay. We pride ourselves as service professionals to always deliver reliable, genuinely caring and timely service to our valued guests. With that being said, nothing is more rewarding than a satisfied guest, and I am glad to learn that our caring team members are the reason for your exceptional stay.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th times staying at Ayana resort but whenever I come to visit here, all the view, place, food and especially workers here makes me so happy and smile. I've been several resort in Bali but I'm pretty sure Ayana resort is the best resort in the worldand as for damar terrace, this was my first time visiting there, and I just loved the atmosphere, food, the concert and especially the workers. I have lots of points I liked! The system we can request the songs is great for foreigners I think! It was so much fun and when the song I requested was sang by the singer, I was just so moved! Also, My heart felt so warm when one of the worker gave me the warm water caring about my cold. The worker's name is Mitha(: She is totally the sweetest!Thanks to her, I'm sure my cold got better! About the food, all the food we ordered were tasty! We ordered some desert from tsuziri menu too and they are really great too!Oh and the system we can take away the food was so great I thought because most of food are a lot. Anyways, you definitely visit Damar Terrace if you have chance!(:

AYANARESORT, Director of Food and Beverage at Damar Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Kyoka118,

Your words are a source of inspiration for each and every member of the AYANA family, and we do thank you for choosing our resort as your holiday home in paradise.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your dining experience at AYANA. With 18 restaurants, lounges and bars for your munching and sipping pleasure, our chefs strive to offer a new delicious cuisine for you to try every day. Our team thoughtfully selects the best ingredients available from the archipelago and beyond, and we appreciate knowing that every effort is worth it.

Regarding AYANA’s legendary hospitality, I will share your delightful comments about your service experience with our team, especially with Mitha. It is always very satisfying for them to know how much their service contribution can upgrade a guest’s holiday.

I am delighted to learn that your stay with us has proved to be extremely memorable and that you appreciated all that our unique, 90-hectare integrated resort has to offer. We strive to provide fresh and rich experiences for every guest, even if you return year after year. Thank you again for taking a few valuable moments out of your day to reach out to us, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.