“80's vibes”

Fat Chow Temple Hill
Ranked #12 of 272 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Resuming our passion in serving you the best Asian Culinary journey, Fat Chow is opening a second branch in Jimbaran! With a slightly different concept, this new space offers a 'breathtaking' scenery with a serene interior. Without eliminating our favorites, we give a refreshing ‘twist’ to our menu, with a few additional mouth-watering creations.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at Fat Chow Temple Hill Bali. I was there for lunch and ordered Hainan Chicken Rice with Green Tea Milkshake.
I loved how tender the chicken was. In addition they served it in two styles which are fried and steam chicken (i did not expect it to come out like that but i was impressed). The rice and chicken also season well and loved their condiments for the chicken rice (chili and ginger). As well for the milkshake it was nice but a little to sweet for me (personal opinion).
Well, the staffs are kind and always smile when come to my table. The music and interior design really catchy and have 80's vibes. Gonna come back for sure.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

A short 2 minute taxi ride from the Movenpick hotel, with the minimum blue bird fare of 30,000 IDR, but worth is as it's up a very steep, dark (if going for dinner) hill that has no pavements.

Staff were friendly and attentive, and the food tasted fantastic. Brilliant cocktails as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Always a lovely visit to Fat Chow Temple Hill. I was first brought by a friend and I have brought friends since then. The food is always great and the ambiance always comfortable. Needless to say, I will return again. See you soon. :-)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Really cool funky place, great variety of asian fusion food. Try Tokyo prawns and oriental burger, and green tea cream brûlée for dessert

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Not amazing, but good food without the ridiculous prices bali are charging now.
Drinks priced reasonable and nice views.