“Lovely and authentic Korean food”
Review of Cupbop

Cupbop
Ranked #296 of 1,166 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: This Is A Korean Food Restaurant . We Seek Clean Tasty Dishes Cooked At Home. We Have An Air_conditionner Indoors So You Can Enjoy A Pleasant Meal
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant as we were needing something quick and filling. Didn't realise that this place was such a gem that we went back the second time with a bigger group.
Food is authentic and gives such a homey feel. Although cooking time is quite long as I don't think they were ready to cater to such a big group.
The main star as we all concluded were the kimchi and side dishes they provided us. We could eat them all day. The fried chicken was so nice as well that the fussier children were happy and quietly enjoying them.
Tip: if you want the fried chicken and will be ordering other food, order the chicken first as it will take them twice as long to make these.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I visited this place because I missed Korean food so much. Was looking forward to real Korean food here but I was quite disappointed. I read about this place is run by a Korean couple so I thought I could see them actually cooking but they were not there on the day I visited. Four local part timers were cooking and serving. Anyways I ordered 라볶이 and Bulgogi cupbop which were expensive for both Bali and Korea standards. Food taste good but some of the menu were not available. The place was very clean. Cash only FYI.

한국인 커플이 운영하는 한식당이라는 리뷰를 보고 일부러 찾아갔는데 발리 로컬 사람들만 있어서 실망했습니다. 메뉴 구성도 가벼운 분식 정도였고 메뉴중 3-4가지는 불가능하다고 하여 선택의 폭이 좁았습니다. 결국 라볶이와 불고기 컵밥을 주문했고 음식 맛은 좋았습니다. 하지만 한국, 발리 물가 기준에서 음식 자체에 비하여 비싼 가격이었습니다. 코코팜도 주문했는데 한국돈으로 대략 2천원이 넘었습니다. 정말 한국 음식이 너무도 그립다면 한번 쯤 방문할 만 하지만, 전체적으로 반드시 추천할 정돈느 아니었습니다. 식당은 매우 깨끗했고 현금만 가능하니 참고하시기 바랍니다.

1  Thank JJOANNA1024
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Really authentic Korean food, fantastic service and very fair price. We visited twice highly recommended if you enjoy spicey food.

1  Thank Rebecca O
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

it is so good. I tried Korean style spicy chicken. so hot! so great! never forget that taste. I'll try it in my last day in Bali again. and staffs are very kind. plus they are giving water and kimchi for free!! I love this.
꾸따에서 한국음식 먹고싶으면 이 집 추천!! 여기서 파는 양념치킨은 한국에서 왠만큼 맛집보다 나은 수준... 샐러드면도 강추추추!

1  Thank PizonC
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Hidden away but well worth looking for. A nice change from Nasi georing. ☺ Best fried chicken in Legian hands down. GO THERE..... NOW!!!

2  Thank Randy W