“Try the Indian platter with the lamb curry. lovely”
Review of Karum

Karum
Ranked #340 of 1,076 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Our new look Curry House, which will serve a selection of your favorite curry dishes from Thai, Indonesia to India.. Open time: Daily from 9AM to 11PM
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The Karum offers a platter or Thali of indian food that is approximately $9 AUD per person. Generous serves and really top quality food.

Kabar K, Manager at Karum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear CRAIG D.
warmest greeting from KARUM

Thank you for your good feed back to the restaurant. we try to introduce the new presentation for serving CURRY, with the new ""TRAY CURRY "" you will get CURRY, RICE, VEGETABLE, EGG MIX, and SAUCE, start from 79K ++. i will pass your comment o all the team and hope see you again in the future. if there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Visited Karum late last night, I think we were there last customers for Christmas Day! Service was excellent, breads cooked freshly in front of you, curry was amazing with a nice bit of spice too! This place is definitely worth a visit if your in the area!

Kabar K, Manager at Karum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear PETER A.
warmest greeting from KARUM

its great to hear that our quest have a great dinning experiance on the restaurant. i will pass all your great comment to the team. see you again with other variety CURRY DISH on KARUM.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

As one previous TripAdvisor member posted 'I dont know what these turkeys are on'
First time eating curry in Bali, i can complain about nothing really. Ordered a Korma added chicken, and my girlfriend ordered the Red Duck Curry with Lychee, absolutely beautiful curries. Although i did ask for my Korma not to be spicy, when brought out it was spicy, told the waiter and they didnt hesitate to fix my meal. Service was friendly and quick. Would TripAdvise all to check this little number out :)

1  Thank Josh F
Kabar K, Manager at Karum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear JOSH F.
warmest greeting from KARUM

Thank you for your time to review and try our curry at the restaurant. i will pass your comment to all the team. next time you are in bali please came and try our special dish ""CURRY TRAY"" start from 79K.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This is such a good place for Indian food. I highly recommend it ! The food was delicious. If I come back to Kuta, this is where I will be going back too.

Kabar K, Manager at Karum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear GANGE92
warmest greeting from KARUM

Really big thank you for your comment to KARUM and see you soon with our INDIAN, THAI and MALAYSIAN CURRY. i will pass your comment to all the team at karum.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Not sure what these other turkeys are on, but this was excellent! Food and service were excellent! I Highly recommend !

Kabar K, Manager at Karum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

warmest greeting from KARUM
Thank you for time to review our KARUM on tripadvisor. i am glad that you enjoy your dinning experiance with us. hope see you again in the future with other CURRY DISH.