“Best Naan in Bali”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2016

The hotel advertises thier Naan - the Indian bread, to be best in Bali. They are not exaggerating. The quality of food certainly in my top 5 across various cities/countries I have visited. Exceptional taste, very authentic Indian cuisine and great service.

I would call it an MUST VISIT restaurant while in Bali

1  Thank ChandraBangalore

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Eating here a lot,always good ,garlic naan is great,butter chicken rogan josh,masala,and the jasmine rice ,wow its all great,service could be better

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Hey try this Indian hotel. Nice presentation veg food okay, They have variety of Indian food options. Need to book in advance as the place get really crowed in the evening. I even saw many non Indian peoples eating at this hotel

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We used to come here often when we visited Bali... This year was a HUGE disappointment!!!

I have never experienced bad service in Bali until here! Wow, initially we were ignored, then they were rude. The kitchen staff refused to cook dosa although we were seated and ordering before last orders!

We eat everywhere in Bali from the top restaurants to the local Warong and street vendors... The highlight of the experience at any of these is usually the staff... The staff here at Gateway of India are clearly VERY unhappy and treat their customers so!!!

The food here is okay, the dosa is good... Not a cheap eat in Bali anymore though. There are several new Indian restaurants appearing in Bali and I will try all of these before I return to this franchise!!

While the owners get richer they clearly treat their staff worse... Your not having my money!!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a good supper here. The food was okay, not bad. But I had better Indian food in KL for much lower prices.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming.