“Great meal and service”

Kafe Batan Waru
Ranked #63 of 1,111 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit our new location at Lippo Mall and enjoy a wide array of authentic Indonesian cuisine from across the archipelago. Time it right and you may have a chance to enjoy our margarita happy hour deals.
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I remember enjoying Kafe Batan Waru many years ago before the Lippo Mall was built, and was excited to return on a recent trip to Bali.
With the building of Lippo Mall, Kafe Batan Waru location slightly changed and only due to lack of familiarity did I find it a little difficult to find at first.
The night I enjoyed dinner here, it was approximately 630pm and there were approximately 6-10 tables occupied. Staff were prompt to greet and welcome me, and seat me at my table of choice.
The menu is comprehensive however I had preselected my meals so was quick to order.
I enjoyed the martabak for starter, which was brilliant and quite a large serve for a starter.
For main I enjoyed bihun goreng, which was also brilliant. The serve was reasonable and I was not left hungry.
Together with a sparkling water, including tax, my meal was approximately Rp.150,000. I consider that very good value, enjoyed my experience, would return and recommend to others without hesitation.

BaliGoodFood, Owner at Kafe Batan Waru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for coming again and your kind review of Batan Waru Kuta. We really happy and appreciate that you still visit us when you in Bali. And we were glad to hear that you loved the foods and our service. Hope to see you back again.

-The BGF Team-

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The food is delicious with strong spicy and flavor. The food is a little pricy due to its good location. If you live around the area, it is probably a good place to eat. But you should be able to find better place to eat for cheaper price outside this touristy area just checking on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A restaurant in the Lippo Mall that serves good food and delicious deserts.We used this restaurant more than once, some evenings dropping it to just have a dessert.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank rarpos
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Had decent Balinese lunch, food was quite nice with perfect choices of spicy sauces to go with. Awesome ambience & great service staff.

1  Thank sandeep c
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Fab and extensive menu. I had the crispy duck and my husband the spaghetti. Both lovely and reasonably price. Quiet at lunch time but expect they are busy of an evening