“New location, food still awesome”
Review of Kafe Batan Waru

Kafe Batan Waru
Ranked #54 of 1,106 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit our new location at Lippo Mall and enjoy a wide array of authentic Indonesian cuisine from across the archipelago. Time it right and you may have a chance to enjoy our margarita happy hour deals.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My wife and I ate regularly at this establishment when they were situated next to Bali Garden Beach. One of the primary reasons we selected our hotel for this trip was its closeness to Batan Waru. We ate here three times. My wife who is gluten intolerant had no problems eating here, the staff were only too happy to assist her in choosing from the menu and ensuring the food was correctly prepared. Highly recommended are the special Nasi Campur and Beef Rendang though everything we ate was very good. We did not find the prices high for the standard of fare provided. Would love to be going there for dinner tonight!

BaliGoodFood, Owner at Kafe Batan Waru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for coming again and your kind review of Batan Waru Kuta. We really happy and appreciate that you give us 5 stars. And we were glad to hear that you loved the foods and our service. Hope to see you back again when you in Bali!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Being veggie, its always difficult for me to eat in south east Asia. The options are usually chips, cake or spring rolls. However, this restaurant had some amazing local veggie food- i dont know the name of the dish but i took a pic! great service, bargain prices and delicious food.

Hi There,

Thank you for coming and your kind review of Batan Waru Kuta. We really happy and appreciate that you give us 5 stars. And we were glad to hear that you loved the vegetarian food. Hope to see you back again when you in Bali!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I remember enjoying Kafe Batan Waru many years ago before the Lippo Mall was built, and was excited to return on a recent trip to Bali.
With the building of Lippo Mall, Kafe Batan Waru location slightly changed and only due to lack of familiarity did I find it a little difficult to find at first.
The night I enjoyed dinner here, it was approximately 630pm and there were approximately 6-10 tables occupied. Staff were prompt to greet and welcome me, and seat me at my table of choice.
The menu is comprehensive however I had preselected my meals so was quick to order.
I enjoyed the martabak for starter, which was brilliant and quite a large serve for a starter.
For main I enjoyed bihun goreng, which was also brilliant. The serve was reasonable and I was not left hungry.
Together with a sparkling water, including tax, my meal was approximately Rp.150,000. I consider that very good value, enjoyed my experience, would return and recommend to others without hesitation.

Hi There,

Thank you for coming again and your kind review of Batan Waru Kuta. We really happy and appreciate that you still visit us when you in Bali. And we were glad to hear that you loved the foods and our service. Hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The food is delicious with strong spicy and flavor. The food is a little pricy due to its good location. If you live around the area, it is probably a good place to eat. But you should be able to find better place to eat for cheaper price outside this touristy area just checking on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A restaurant in the Lippo Mall that serves good food and delicious deserts.We used this restaurant more than once, some evenings dropping it to just have a dessert.
Highly recommend.