“Great i would highly recommend this”
Review of Kafe Batan Waru

Kafe Batan Waru
Ranked #34 of 1,048 Restaurants in Kuta
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit our new location at Lippo Mall and enjoy a wide array of authentic Indonesian cuisine from across the archipelago. Time it right and you may have a chance to enjoy our margarita happy hour deals.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

best food i tasted and very good with different food needs for each person. i will defernitly come back the next time i am back in bali for sure.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Popped in whilst wandering through Ubud.
Initially only had a beer and then decided to try the Nasi Goreng with chicken and shrimp.
Excellent. A generous portion with sides of chilli sauce (incredibly hot!!) and prawn crackers.
We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the Kafe and by the charming efficient waitresses.
Thoroughly enjoyed, good value and highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

The food is delicious every time me and my family go to Bali we eat here. I have been going to this restaurant for 7 years originally next to Bali Garden Beach Resort. My favourite drink is the ginger fizz. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We found this place through TA and we were not disappointed. Tucked away behind the bar at the front fo the Lippo Mall this place is a real gem. The staff are delightful and the food is exceptional for the price Worth hunting out and finding and I can't understand some of the negative reviews. I couldn't fault the place, so good we went twice.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

My wife and I ate regularly at this establishment when they were situated next to Bali Garden Beach. One of the primary reasons we selected our hotel for this trip was its closeness to Batan Waru. We ate here three times. My wife who is gluten intolerant had no problems eating here, the staff were only too happy to assist her in choosing from the menu and ensuring the food was correctly prepared. Highly recommended are the special Nasi Campur and Beef Rendang though everything we ate was very good. We did not find the prices high for the standard of fare provided. Would love to be going there for dinner tonight!