“Cheap eat ”
Review of Warung Dedalu

Warung Dedalu
Ranked #82 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband loved this place. In saying that he loves rice and noodles so this was right up his alley. Place is very cheap. Spring rolls are yum. Not the healthiest place to eat but fills a hole if you’re looking for a cheap meal. Came to this place often and paid between 100,000- 150,000 including drinks starters and mains. Staff are lovely.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Not much warung restaurant in the area, so a perfect place to eat local food with great value for money. Staff is very friendly and smiley.

1  Thank Agustín G
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was the only place I could find to eat along this street that wasn't a rip off.

Good taste good, portion size is good and the prices are actual Bali prices

After people trying to rip me off all day and night I'm loving coming to this place.

2 dishes for $7 au

I can't even get 1 dish for that anywhere else.

1  Thank Inkeyta
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Love eating at this Warung in Seminyak. Possibly the best Nasi Goreng I've had in Bali and for only $2.50 you can't go wrong. ( I'm a very fussy eater ) We have eaten here quite a few times since we discovered this Warung on a previous Bali holiday. The smoothies were also good. Can't fault this place for a cheap lunch or dinner. Try it you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Heather560
Reviewed 14 October 2017

If I told you that there was a place where the meals were between $1 and $4 and the food was tasty and that I went there nearly every day I was in Bali would you believe me? Well, believe! Don't be concerned by it being such a small, unassuming place on a corner that you might walk past. Or the simple menu. My travelling buddies and I rate this as the best food we ate in Bali and will go back if ever we can. The staff are amazing, the food simple and delicious. You're in Bali - you need to try this great Indo fare. You won't regret it and you will go back again and again.

1  Thank pavlob