“Best warung out of 500”
Review of Warung Dedalu

Warung Dedalu
Ranked #118 of 1,074 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Here is a short summary.

Times visited in the last months: 40+ times.

Good Soto Ayam: 20k ( 2$ )
Sate Ayam 30k 10 pieces of thick meat, not the cheapy skin type meat.

Super cheap, super good, great taste!

We travelled through SE Asia for years. This is my favorite warung/restaurant in bali/ seminyak area.

Just go there, and upvote my review.

Selamat makan

1  Thank RowanVanGinkel

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband loved this place. In saying that he loves rice and noodles so this was right up his alley. Place is very cheap. Spring rolls are yum. Not the healthiest place to eat but fills a hole if you’re looking for a cheap meal. Came to this place often and paid between 100,000- 150,000 including drinks starters and mains. Staff are lovely.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Not much warung restaurant in the area, so a perfect place to eat local food with great value for money. Staff is very friendly and smiley.

1  Thank Agustín G
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was the only place I could find to eat along this street that wasn't a rip off.

Good taste good, portion size is good and the prices are actual Bali prices

After people trying to rip me off all day and night I'm loving coming to this place.

2 dishes for $7 au

I can't even get 1 dish for that anywhere else.

1  Thank Inkeyta
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Love eating at this Warung in Seminyak. Possibly the best Nasi Goreng I've had in Bali and for only $2.50 you can't go wrong. ( I'm a very fussy eater ) We have eaten here quite a few times since we discovered this Warung on a previous Bali holiday. The smoothies were also good. Can't fault this place for a cheap lunch or dinner. Try it you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Heather560