“Central location in Seminyak”

Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa
Ranked #219 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa was another great find if you want to be in the heart of Seminyak right in the middle of eat street and the shopping. It is older style Bali but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and very helpful. We messed up our booking dates and they were only to glad to help sort it out for us. The two bedroom suites are the way to go if you have a family or are travelling with friends. The resort is a little tired in places but we didn't spend a lot of time in our room. As long as you have a comfy bed and air conditioned rooms with breakfast every morning for a good price that is all you need in Bali!

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel closer to reception
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa

Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

My Friend and I took two 16 year olds.. Who used to sit by the pool in the beanbags utilising the wifi
We all stayed in the 3 bedroom villa (all with ensuites) right near the pool this villa was amazing..two balconies .. Great price too - this is staying in a villa within a resort ... Such a great location ... We ate so well that trip ... Great pool with swim up pool bar
The complex was not too busy. Balinese style buildings.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I have been to bali several times over the years and I literarily jumped on a motorbike and searched for hotel to stay in, In my favourite part of Seminyak so I could shop and dine to my hearts content and this is how I found the ananda! It's on jalan Oberoi across from some of my favourite restaurants such as trattoria, rumours, ginger moon, ultimo and other great locations like Seminyak square, beautiful boutiques, ku de and the beach! I paid $45aud (450k rp) per night in the accommodation which is traditional Balinese super roomy huts, each with their own little garden, kitchen, day bed, lounge. The property is quite long, so you don't hear any of the streets noise! The breakfast that I had is NOT buffet style, I had 2 poached eggs, toast, fruit salad and coffee. The staff are amazing and really friendly. It is NOT a flash hotel, but if you want roomy, clean and centrally located to Seminyak at a great price, this is for you.

They also have villas that have 2 bedrooms that I saw! Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank ndeborah
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Ananda Resort (Seminyak) situated on "Eat St",The hub of some of the best Bars,Restaurants and shopping in Bali,Approx 7 mins walk to the beach. Excellent value for location,rooms and beautiful pool area.

Room Tip: The rooms near the pool seem the best,and quieter as further from the main road.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SwamiAdima
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Yes, this is a cheap hotel but it's worth it for the location! I've stayed at Many hotels in Bali and this is cheap and basic. Don't expect glamorous and you won't be dissapointed. Waking distance to all the great bars and restaurants. Check out the photos I posted!

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank Flaka39
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
0.0 km away
The Club Villas
#35 of 147 in Seminyak
0.3 km away
Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas

Been to Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa? Share your experiences!