“Disappointing ”

Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa
Ranked #219 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

On arriving we were stunned to find aircon only in the bedrooms it made the social areas of the villa unbearably hot and practically unusable. There was mould in and on the main fridge. There was the set up for a pool side bar with no service all day if you wanted a drink you had to hot foot it up to the main restaurant at the hotel entrance. We ordered drinks in the morning and our glasses where still uncollected at 4pm. The included breakfast we were advised runs from 730-11am but the restaurant looked dead, we had to prompt for service. There was a major mosquito nproblem when we arrived but the mosquito nets where useless as the had elephant sized holes in them. AND TO MY HORROR Upon checking in we where advise on Tuesday's at 5pm we had to leave for them to FUMIGATE!!!!!!!! The best thing about this place is the location and the lack of people so you are gaurenteed a sun lounge. Will not be staying here again

Stayed: November 2015
There are newer reviews for Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Nice tradisional Bali house, very clean, big bath room with stain less bathub....love it, delicious food.even there are a pantry and living room and terrace in this villa beyond my expectation with its rate.Even we are in the midle of hustle bustle and crowded restos and cafes area, But feel so peace n quite inside. No complain compare to this budget rate.....But the chinese painting and ceramic don't match with the Beautiful Balinesse tradisional interior.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa was another great find if you want to be in the heart of Seminyak right in the middle of eat street and the shopping. It is older style Bali but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and very helpful. We messed up our booking dates and they were only to glad to help sort it out for us. The two bedroom suites are the way to go if you have a family or are travelling with friends. The resort is a little tired in places but we didn't spend a lot of time in our room. As long as you have a comfy bed and air conditioned rooms with breakfast every morning for a good price that is all you need in Bali!

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel closer to reception
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

My Friend and I took two 16 year olds.. Who used to sit by the pool in the beanbags utilising the wifi
We all stayed in the 3 bedroom villa (all with ensuites) right near the pool this villa was amazing..two balconies .. Great price too - this is staying in a villa within a resort ... Such a great location ... We ate so well that trip ... Great pool with swim up pool bar
The complex was not too busy. Balinese style buildings.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I have been to bali several times over the years and I literarily jumped on a motorbike and searched for hotel to stay in, In my favourite part of Seminyak so I could shop and dine to my hearts content and this is how I found the ananda! It's on jalan Oberoi across from some of my favourite restaurants such as trattoria, rumours, ginger moon, ultimo and other great locations like Seminyak square, beautiful boutiques, ku de and the beach! I paid $45aud (450k rp) per night in the accommodation which is traditional Balinese super roomy huts, each with their own little garden, kitchen, day bed, lounge. The property is quite long, so you don't hear any of the streets noise! The breakfast that I had is NOT buffet style, I had 2 poached eggs, toast, fruit salad and coffee. The staff are amazing and really friendly. It is NOT a flash hotel, but if you want roomy, clean and centrally located to Seminyak at a great price, this is for you.

They also have villas that have 2 bedrooms that I saw! Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank ndeborah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
0.0 km away
The Club Villas
#35 of 147 in Seminyak
0.3 km away
Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas

Been to Ananda Boutique Resort And Spa? Share your experiences!