“Asoko meals are EPIC”

Price range: US$2 - US$17
Description: Restaurant serving Indonesian and western menu
Description: Restaurant serving Indonesian and western menu
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Best burgers and chips in Bail. Great service and will return for next meal.
Want a great western meal go here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We just went in for a late coffee and a coco for the children.
The staff was sweet and the coffee good.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I've been to Bali many times but recently stayed in Legian across the road from this Bar. They do the best breakfast I've actually ever had (poached eggs on sourdough). Really great staff as well. We ate there every breakfast and most dinners and the beef rendang is also amazing. I'll definitely be going back there and making this my local when I travel to Bali.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Had the veggie big breakfast and TWO coffees. Fantastic, our two meals came out hot and together. The plate was full of delicious mushrooms, grilled tomato, spicy baked beans, two poached eggs (our choice) on sour dough toast, avocado and crispy hash browns. Thanks Yudi for doing a fine job looking after our needs. Nice open plan modern restaurant, cool breezes, nice decor and a few screens if you are watching sport.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The Veggie big breakfast is delicious and great value... And served all day.
My husband and I ordered the same thing. They came out together and we're hot. The coffee was also served promptly and was good.
I have been here several times (both with my husband and on and my own) and the service and food has been consistently good. They have some interesting Balinese photos on the wall showing a bit of the history.
A special mention of our waiter Yuli who is a very delightful fellow who made sure we were comfortable and happy.

1  Thank WanderfullWorld2