“the best on earth”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“the best on earth”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I have tried lots of massages and spas treatment every time and everywhere I travelled but it's nothing compare to Cozy!!
Great service and great treatments, I have tried almost all the treatments at Cozy all of them sooooo good!!..
you would expect nothing more; from the money you spend and the treatments you got!. excellent COZY..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Best/Cleanest Massage in Bali”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

A daily treat for me during my stay in Bali. I tried numerous other places for a massage but nothing beat Cozy2.

7 Thank michael_mrp
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My favorite massage place”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I've been coming to Cozy since I was around 15 years old (I am now 23 so you can see how loyal I am!) I love Cozy, you get a menu full of Cozy massage package choices from reflexology, head creambath massage, full body, facial, mani-pedi, and even massage for pregnant expectant moms! And this is all within affordable price range. There's a fresh juice bar and I love the little detail at the end of your massage: a warm choice of ginger honey tea or hot chocolate. There are showers you can use after the massage and you can use their body lotion products which smells divine! (You can purchase it too) One downside I must say is sometimes it gets pretty crowded and the rooms are divided by curtains so you can hear the people coming and going but if you are passed out by how good the massage feels, then that doesnt matter anyway!

Visited March 2011
4 Thank mommalovesfood
Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Took me to the moon!”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I first went to get the 2 hour Take Me To The Moon massage, which involves Balinese Massage, foot relfexology, head massage as well as elements of shiatsu. The first time was excellent although rather painful especially for the uninitiated, and I headed back for the same massage a few days later.

The decor of the spa is neither particularly appealing nor impressive, although I'm not exactly one to judge a book by its cover. Beds are separated by hospital room curtains, which may put some people off as it compromises auditorial privacy ever so slightly.

Highlights include the back and shoulder massage --- it may be painful at first, but you will reap the rewards later as the massage releases much tension from the shoulders.

4 Thank AyuAM
Maroochydore, Australia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“Pampering done the right way!”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

The premises was clean, staff was professional and I loved the fact that it was quiet. No annoying, self centered folks around trying to talk on their phones, at the top of their voices, ignoring all others!

I have encountered so many great places for pampering but you always get one or two candidates talking on their mobiles or staff chatting away outside your room or over you during a treatment...

I was truly impressed with their standards... :)

1 Thank KMSM44