Suka Beach Inn
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsnice balconyrooms are basichot waterpoolbaliclubssunbeds
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

We had a basic room 150thousand for a double room with a fan. It was fine apart from when it rained it started pouring through the ceiling, room 27a to be exact haha. Close to the beach and shops. Pool is ok and breakfast is super basic.

Cheap and cheerful

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd stay here in a short time. 1st time I went for the cheapest room with fan and this time I upgraded to aircon and TV. Size of the rooms are more or less the same, so it depends on what you want.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
You get the feeling of being far away from Kuta since you're surrounded by jungel, and it's surprisingly quiet to be right next to the parties.
You need to buy toilet paper and bring your own towel. It's a good location to get around.
The pool is clean and works as a gathering point.
To make it clear; this is not a 5 star hotel and will never be, so if that's what your looking for, keep on looking.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank June F
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We stay here every time we need to stop over in Kuta as it feels like a little oasis in the midst of the madness. It's a decent place with loads of rooms, cheap cheap beer and a lovely pool area. Breakfast is included but towels and loo roll are not.

Staff are friendly and helpful, you can get laundry done, the post office is just across the road and you're near to Stakz which is good food. Ideally situated. Always have a good stay here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Good location in kuta near poppies lane 2, and is popular with young backpackers. Pool is clean and busy, garden is nice and its pretty quiet at night. The cheap fan rooms are run down and creepy but the place is big. I wanted a room with cable tv and ac and after looking at three I chose one with light and a new bathroom. The first one had broken ac but a good third floor position with lots of light. The second was dark on the ground floor. The cheap fan rooms were grotty. Their was breakfast on offer but it was small and not good. My indonesian friend even did not eat the fried rice he was served. Take your own towel, you don't get one . There is also no floor mat for the bathroom. I will stay here again but will bring a towel and sheet... and go somewhere else for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I stayed here before and it was not so bad. So one time we went to Kuta by car and i knew this place has small parking area. I dont know where else we can park our car and we went at Suka beach. But they told me i can not park my car here. I asked where i can do it then. I they live there so i thought they should know where i can park a car. But staff was absolutely unfriendly. They just said to me Find another hotel. Never in my life i have not experiences something like that! I do not recommend stay in this hotel. Where staff absolutely doesnt care about the guests!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple