Suka Beach Inn
  • Pool
US$75
US$57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$227
US$153
US$111
US$93
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
The Kana Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$35
Agoda.com
Hotel Terrace At Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$22
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice balconyrooms are basichot waterpoolbaliclubssunbeds
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Never stay here. They threatened a family with a small child, we had to run from physical violence in the street. Violence came from their staff, kuta should be ashamed of these people, I will never come here again solely because of the night staff at suka beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Ok to start off with wow what a place the hotel/grounds seem to be some sort of old temple and really are stunning.

Ok so now to the rest this place really could be a lot better like ive already said the grounds are stunning but let down by crappy/dirty/damp/old/smelly rooms and some very rude staff (I should say not all the staff, there was one very nice gentleman I just didn't get his name). Most of the staff look like they don't want to be there especially the man serving breakfast he is just rude and horrible.

The rooms are very dated and really need to be redecorated and a good clean. Especially the bath room I was missing the back off my toilet so I could see all the workings of it every time I flushed it (well when the flush actually worked). The shower was cold and the shower head mouldy and full of mildew. The bed sheets were stain (not sure what with).

We trying to complain but nobody cared. We actually thought about leaving and finding a new hotel even though we had already paid and would lose our money. But we couldn't​ find anywhere else all booked up.

As I've said in the title I would come back but some improvements do need to be made.

P.S.
One other good thing in the grounds there is a very nice pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My bf and I stayed there last night. They offered wifi in the lobby and complimentary breakkie. But as you can imagine the rooms are basic. No towels are offered, no blankets on the bed, our toilet didn't flush, shower and tap did not work properly, very average bed and no aircon. But I think that's expected! Overall it is what your paying for, I enjoyed it and thankful for the stay.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Lucy W
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Pros:
- The pool, very clean all the time
- The outside area of the room full of trees and plants
- The balcony
- However is near the center is very quiet inside

Cons :
- Room and bathroom old and need improvement
- Front desk need to be more professional and organized
- You need to buy extra toilet paper -
Don't provide new towels
- Don't have bed sheet to cover. Only a winter blanket. ( we did ask one bed sheet extra and they provide)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Well, the price gives you an idea of what you're paying for.

- Rooms are dirty and stink of damp, toilets are disgusting, and bed linen are old, stained and worn out. Pillows are disastrous. Wifi works only at reception. Bugs around, but well, we are in an tropical island. No toilet paper provided. No towels neither toileters.

+The breakfast is actually the only acceptable thing but still nothing special; safe at reception free of charge. Common area very nice. Swimming pool on site.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple