US$66
US$148
US$133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$148
US$118
US$106
US$88
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Bali Raya Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$39
US$98
US$71
  • Pool
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$78
Agoda.com
The Kana Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
  • Breakfast included
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$24
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed there for 4d/3n with friends and I must say that there twin rooms are big enough for 3. What's great about it since we were 10 in the group and maybe they ran out of twin rooms, they upgraded 2 rooms to a family room. The staff are friendly unlike our previous experience with another hotel in Poppies Lane 1. The pool is very inviting, its just small and very intimate.

The downside of hotel was there are no toiletries and they are having some sort of construction work around, so you can hear noise early in the morning. I hope it will be finish soon. The breakfast is just right, limited choices and sometimes they mixed up the orders. No wifi too. I wish the rooms will be consistent too, other rooms does not have safety deposit box.

All in all, this is a good hotel inspite of its downsides. The accessibility of Kuta and Legian is a plus point. Plus its near all the happenings in Kuta, so its a great location.
Their prices is just right, they always clean the rooms btw.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ceeJ07
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Since 2006, everytime I visit Bali, I stay here. Been staying here way before they even had a pool and the new wing. The location is fantastic - near everywhere. Rooms are clean and service is good. Only problem is, we could never book online. We just have to take our chance and go there and see if there's a room available. Once, there were no rooms left but the friendly staff managed to help us look for another available room at the hotel next door.

Just coming out of the Inn, there's an internet cafe on your left and a laundrymat on your right. In front of you is a nice cafe that plays movie screenings during dinner time. Food is not too bad there. Turn left and walk to the beach or turn right and walk to Legian for shopping or to hit the clubs. K Circle and Mini Mart just a few steps away. Too convenient.

l love Persona Inn. Some of my best memories with my friends were made there. I am married now and have a daughter and I will still stay there when I'm in Bali.

Room Tip: Location; Convenience
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank ilyanaidan
Reviewed 24 June 2011

This hotel is very good value for money. I opted for a pool side room with "minibar" (i.e. a small fridge) for Rp270,000. A room without a fridge was cheaper. The aircon worked well, enjoyed watching a bit of satellie tv and it was handy to have the fridge for my duty free wine. The room was spacious, clean and quiet and although there was no toilet paper or soap...and the toilet leaked continuously so it was impossible to use the toilet without getting wet feet...it was pretty good value! I had gone to reception to ask for toilet paper and soap...but then opted to just walk 10 metres to the mini mart and buy some for 50c.

Breakfast was adequate...and the staff looked like they had just come in off the street with their hoodies, jeans around their backside and skate shoes. It was certainly different to other places I have stayed.

I had been concerned about comments on TA about thefts from rooms here (fingers pointed at the staff). However as I am never one to leave valuables where they can be vulnerable, I wasn't put off. Basically it is human to be tempted, and Bali is a poor country. Just look after your belongings...budget or 5 star hotel! There is no safe deposit boxes -- but there was a cupboard in the room that you could have been secured with a large padlock or a small section of chain and padlock (through the handles). Could deter the opportunistic thief! But I didn't bother. Apparently the newer rooms had lockable cupboards (not that you'd know who had the spare key:)).

The central location on Poppies Lane is great for shopping, restaurants, beach etc...but not so good for transport! Some drivers aren't keen on Poppies I (where this hotel is located). My taxi from the airport couldn't find the hotel - thankfully I had a bit of an idea where it was! The day before I was to leave I asked another driver what he would charge for the pick-up, but he said he wouldn't go down Poppies lane and I would have to meet him on the main street...no thanks! Not with my suitcase! The driver that did finally come to get me was so nervous and also didn't seem to know his way around! It really isn't a big enough road for cars, bikes & pedestrians...but that's part of the fun!

Anyhow -- this hotel does have a few rough edges...and the staff were not overly friendly (but not rude)...but for the price it was very good value. For air con, pool, tv, fridge, brekkie...all for $30 a night, really can't complain!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Every time we find a hotel in Kuta that we like, the price seems to double so we were trying Pesona beach inn hotel this time.
I had been confident that we would like it, being small. 400 000 a night for 3 persons.
Indeed we did, the garden was lovely, the pool was clean and lovely, the staff were lovely and we had the new rooms which were only opened in January and very spacious and lovely. International cable tv. Good plumbing and fridge, reading lamps.
Ticked all our boxes.
Breakfast was confusing as there seemed to be too much toast ....you get only 1 egg on 2 toast and then 2 more toast with jam and butter or a banana jaffle. plus fruit and tea or coffee, no juice.
I think 2 eggs on 2 toast OR 2 toast with jam and butter OR a banana jaffle would be better.
Fruit very good.
Should offer juice as well as teenagers don;t often drink tea or coffee.
But that was a minor problem and it was completely adequate.
We like to stay at poppies 1 as that’s where we like to eat. Poppies 1 houses all our favourite cheap restaurants and it has internet, laundry, post office, supermarket, hair salons, massage salons, phone credit….all that you need. You are close to the beach and close to kuta square and close to bemo corner so you are never stuck in traffic jams as you can walk everywhere.
My friend and her sister from Adelaide were also staying here but in the old rooms by the pool.
The new rooms were up one floor but still close to the pool. The stairs were managable ( I had been worried due to a bad back).
Well 4 nights into our 11 night stay, 2 german girls in their early 20’s next to us had hooked up with 3 European guys above us.
The girls had already had the nasty bali street kids who use terrible language….in our pool at night….and many local men (who turned out to be magic mushroom sellers).
Well they and the boys got on the magic mushrooms and partied hard….next to us……for half the night.
No amount of us asking them to stop, did any good.
The 2 night staff that were on, were also ignored.
They were eventually able to move them onto the boys room above us, but we and any other guests could still hear.
Eventually they all moved to the pool and spent the entire night keeping the rest of the hotel awake jumping etc and screaming in the pool.
My friends sister asked twice for them to stop….nope.
They came back to the rooms at 5.30am and proceeded to sit on porch and wake us up with their antics again.
Something in me snapped and I found myself calling them german nazis and words were very heated. I realised later that there is no reasoning with a person on magic mushrooms. These things were around when I first visited in 1985, good grief they seem to be as popular as ever….and legal.
They went to bed so I discovered how to slam doors.
I slammed and I slammed and I slammed. And I coughed and I yelled.
The manager was called finally (he lives there but never shows himself) and it was agreed to move the girls to the back block of old rooms….and my friends were moved into the girls room next to us.
The boys were not moved though and the staff seem to have no idea or record of when guests are due to check out. They only have a note book of bookings, no computer and not enough information is taken down.
That night it started again though as the girls came to the boys above us.
The staff were very upset as they are not listened to and my friends and us were ready to call the tourist police but they headed out about 11.30pm so we took the opportunity to go to bed.
I had to tell my husband to stay in the room as he was ready to punch the guys and that would have been disastrous.
So the problem here is that the hotel has no security.
We have addressed this with the manager as his brother owns the adjoining hotel Diva next door, we suggested they share in getting security in uniform.
The hotel needs to have someone in uniform as a detterent.
It is the only hotel that we have ever stayed in that has no security.
2 days later they all checked out but there was to be another incident.
It is worth mentioning here also that the staff have to do everything...cooking, cleaning, gardening, reception etc.....in fact jobs should be delegated to each so that everything is manned correctly.
the second incident.
2 Italian women had accused the staff that cleaned their room of stealing money from their bags on the bed whilst they were at the pool.
$100 aust and 300 000rp.
They called the police and 3 of them came.
They seemed to be there for a long time and then 3 of the staff were taken to the police station and interigated for many hours.
I find it hard to believe that these lovely staff would have been guilty……but obviously one was, and again the manager has to take responsibility as he offers no safety deposit box in reception and no safes in the old rooms. The new rooms only have a key lockable wardrobe/drawer.
So the girls had no where to put their money safetly as they were in an old room.
This was very upsetting and we have decided that unless the rooms get equipped with safes (as the owner has said will happen) and security as what should be mandatory, we can not stay there again.
These 2 things really put a bad taste in our mouth.
I have emailed Made the owner my concerns once again in writing since returning home but I have not had a reply.
This means that nothing will be done, especially in the security department.
I am quite disappointed about that as it was a very good value for money little hotel.
I had read a review previous to us staying about theft.
I emailed made and asked and he tod me that this did not happen (for reasons that I believed), but I have to say now though, that it probably did happen.
So if you are wanting to stay at this lovely little hotel, ask about security and ask about safes.
If they have both then I thoroughly recommend it.
For now, ask only for the new rooms where there is somewhere to lock your money...and hope there are no more incidents that need security. You would have to be unlucky.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank WSAH
Reviewed 1 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel for two days in Kuta. Strategically located in the heart of Kuta and very close to the beach. However the furnitures are quite old. The toilet, is just nice and very basic. The breakfast was good. I have walked around and enquired other properties nearby, but noted that the rate for the similar range of accommodation very pricey. Kuta is certainly expensive but this place is recommended for budget traveller who needs privacy.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family