The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$72
  • Pool
US$74
US$68
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$171
US$133
US$39
HIExpress.com
US$233
US$151
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Terrace At Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$35
Agoda.com
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$35
Cancelon
All reviewsclose to the airportbudget hotelovernight transitsouvenir shoprooms are smallincluding breakfastairport pickhotel is locatedindonesian foodstrategic locationcheap pricechoose this hotelspent nightsnice roombooked this hotelbuffet breakfastkrisna
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed at Ibis Bali Kuta from the 20-23rd and when i first arrived here, I felt very much welcome by the staff member.

The room we got was at the top floor and it was nice and simple. All the basic necessities is provided.

But the one thing that blew me away is the staff friendliness which i really enjoyed.

The only bad thing is the location which is quite far from the beach. But when you are walking to the beach, u will pass by alot of shops selling cheaper souvenirs than the shops nearer to Kuta beach.

Overall, I really had a pleasant stay here and im writing this review while in the hotel room with a great wifi coverage. Thanks Ibis and to her staff.

• Stayed: January 2013
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Zahid Anuar,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important comment of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and i would like to inform you that we have a shuttle to take you to the beach or around Kuta area (based on availability).

I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta and i would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you need any further assistance or inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at reservation@ibisbalikuta.com or call us at +62-361-756 500.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Ibis has created its own niche in Budget hotel and if you are looking for budget stay , then with eyes shut , one can stay at this place. Standard small rooms with little bathrooms .
I used it as a transit for my further journey to Ubud as reached late in Bali.
Location is convenient and with around 20 mins, walk , you reach the beach and pass through the markets of Kuta.
Breakfast is ok and re fillings take long time. Bread Breakfast runs till mid day.
Staff is nice and service oriented.

Room Tip: Room facing the back side are better.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Seawaves,

Thank you for taking the time to express your comment. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and will share about this with my team.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2013

i stayed in IBIS KUTA only for one night but i feel comfort with the room and the room's services...
the room and bathroom is very clean and have a good lighting/not too dark and have free WI-FI in every rooms with a fast connection...
about the employees, they are so helpfull and friendly...
this htl have a good location, coz near with tourist attraction, souvenir shop, located at main road (jalan raya kuta) and near with airport.
this hotel have a good price with a best services and facilities...
very recommended for this hotel...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank vic6629ufm
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Vic6629ufm,

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share about this with my team.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I stayed in here only for one night but i was impressed with their hospitality. Their employees were serving with smile and generous. I was with my family at time. During breakfast time, a generous waitress (unfortunately i didn't know her name) was actively offering some help for our little son. We really appreciate it and thank you for her excellent service and attitude.
Eventhough this hotel is little bit far from Kuta beach (15 minutes walking), but with it's price, i think we can save the budget and use it for rent a motorcycle to enjoy Kuta area.
Minus point of this hotel is : they dont have a swimming pool, but it's still acceptable since we prefer to enjoying beach rather than pool :).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Dear Toro W,

Thank you for your review of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the service form our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share this with my team.
I would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future if you are in Bali.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I am traveling around Asia while I write software for an Internet startup company. I can go anywhere I want. I planned to be in Bali for a few weeks and travel around, but this hotel was so good I haven't left Kuta yet.

I was staying at the Mercure, but they were booked out for one night, so I found this Ibis and never went back. I've stayed at another Ibis in Thailand, (that time also because the Mercure was booked), this place is definitely better than that one.

Room:
* Very clean and well maintained. You get everything you need, nice double bed, tea/coffee facilities, a TV with all major International channels and lots of Indonesian channels.
* Lots of storage space for a room of this size.
* There is a desk that is suitable for getting work done, sorting our receipts etc, which adds to the convenience.
* The bed is not as good as at the Mercure, but I

Location:
* You are a 30 min walk from Kuta beach or a 4 min taxi ride ($1.20) Sometimes I like to go for a jog to the beach in the morning and jog back - that round trip including the swim takes 30 min. The walk is actually quite nice, there are less tourists here so it's much more fun to walk down the street and before you know it you're turning left to Pantai Kuta
* The entire street is dotted with restaurants of every type. Local warungs, street vendors, comfortable Indonesian restaurants, barbecue places and right next door is an upmarket Chinese restaurant that does all you can eat dim sum for about $6.50 - and it's good dim sum
* You have a Circle K (like 7/11) next door so if you have forgotten anything you can pick it up there at any time of the day
* The airport is only 5-10 min away (around $2 one way)

* There is great Indonesian food and other Asian food in the nearby area. I only use the hotel for eating Western style food - and it has been pretty good. The chicken burger and chips is particularly good.
* The breakfast has a selection of juices, I love the guava juice. You can get eggs cooked to your liking, there are of course fruits, bread and cereals but the highlight has to be chocolate croissants. Everything is fresh and if something runs out, it's replaced immediately. You get the full breakfast till 10am but if you've had a big night you can still get a limited selection till 12pm.

Amenities
* There is a small weights and cardio room, which is quite rare around here, and if you're around for more than 1-2 days you'll want it.
* Unfortunately there isn't a pool - but if there was it would be too good to be true

Staff
* The staff are very friendly and always helpful if you have a problem. For example one night I found that my AC didn't work very well - I thought it would be a pain to sort out, but within minutes Hari had sorted it out and helped me move to the room next door.
* What I like is that all the staff members take initiative to help you, if it's not their job they will find the right person to help you.

If you're traveling from overseas and you want a clean and comfortable place from which you can explore Kuta and the nearby areas this is a very good choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Ankur S

Dear Mr. Ankur,

Warmest greeting from Ibis Bali Kuta ...

Thank you for your review of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the service form our staff, as well as the facilities, cuisine, room.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share this with my team members.