“Value for money”
Review of Ibis Bali Kuta

Ibis Bali Kuta
Ranked #84 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I have decided to choose this hotel to spend a night, as I arrive late on Friday.

It is decent hotel with a good service in the area which will be another busy area of Kuta. Just to set the expecatation right, although the addrss is "Jalan Raya Kuta", it is a distance away from the infamous Pantai Kuta (Kuta Brach). I did take a walk from the hotel to Pantai Kuta area (Kuta square to be precise) and it took me 15 minutes leasure walk. So not really so bad.

This area is quite crowded also with many choices of food, from Chinese Food to local cusines, such as the infamous Nasi Pedas (mixed rice) and Warung Pecel Bu Tinuk.

It is typical Ibis decor in the room. The another thing that you need to be warned is that there is no refrigerator in the room. The room does not much view as there is building next door. But they have made is such a view so there is a small gap between your room and the wall.

Breakfast surprisingly not so bad with quite some variery of choices.

I found the wifi is a bit frustrating as I need to keyin the password everytime I need to use it.

So if you are on budget, I think this may be ok place to stay, as you hardly able to get any hotel nearby the Kuta beach for less than USD50 per night.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
IbisBaliKuta, Hotel Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Mr. esusilo,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important comment of Ibis Bali Kuta. We truly value your feedback. I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta and i would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you need any further assistance or inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at reservation@ibisbalikuta.com or call us at +62-361-756 500.

Best Regards,

Priyatna Widjajsoekma

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Hi,

I recently stayed at the above hotel for about 4 days. Being a business guy I made it very clear to the staff I didn't need distractions. This hotel is geared for business people. These guys just don't get it. Very distracting with not allowing you to concentrate and get your work done but instead treating it like a holiday house.

The manger Gedee I found to be very fake as well, as did other people staying at the the hotel. He is very arrogant and rude to his staff but then won't leave you alone when you are trying to enjoy your time in the restaurant. The price isn't so bad but management is shocking and staff need to be shown a more business mentality as that's what the hotel is geared for rather then a BALI PARTY ZONE.

Room Tip: Hard to find here
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 911FTC
IbisBaliKuta, Hotel Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. dji911,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important review of Ibis Bali Kuta.
Your comments are taken very seriously, I have personally addresses this issue with my team for discussion and immediate improvement. We truly value your feedback.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I came to this hotel for 3 nights stay.

I love the design, new hotel of course, very great location suround, love the breakfast + dinner, love the staff (they are very friendly and helpful), love their cubical room (very cute) and also you can get free WiFi ^^ ...

I will come back to this hotel for my next trip and will give very good recommendation to all of my friends ...

• Stayed: January 2013
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Ms. Jashinta,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important comment of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share about this with my team.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Ibis has all the basic needs for a hotel stay at a maximum quality level. Very clean, very helpful & friendly staff, very good breakfast buffet, very efficient room service... The air-conditioning in the rooms are fine, but you can barely feel it in the lobby and hallways. Other than that, it's the perfect budget hotel. It's about 2km away from Kuta beach, so you can shop at the cheap stores along the way.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. joefromspace,

I have personally noted for your comment, especially your concern about the Air-Conditioning and I will personally addresses this issue with my team for discussion and immediate improvement.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed at Ibis Bali Kuta from the 20-23rd and when i first arrived here, I felt very much welcome by the staff member.

The room we got was at the top floor and it was nice and simple. All the basic necessities is provided.

But the one thing that blew me away is the staff friendliness which i really enjoyed.

The only bad thing is the location which is quite far from the beach. But when you are walking to the beach, u will pass by alot of shops selling cheaper souvenirs than the shops nearer to Kuta beach.

Overall, I really had a pleasant stay here and im writing this review while in the hotel room with a great wifi coverage. Thanks Ibis and to her staff.

• Stayed: January 2013
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Zahid Anuar,

I have personally noted for your comment and i would like to inform you that we have a shuttle to take you to the beach or around Kuta area (based on availability).

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
1.5 km away
Ibis Bali Legian Street
#30 of 88 in Legian
0.4 km away
Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International

Been to Ibis Bali Kuta? Share your experiences!