US$148
US$132
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$71
US$66
US$100
US$71
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bali Raya Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$39
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$135
US$118
US$106
US$88
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
  • Breakfast included
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

Hotel Terrace At Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$22
Agoda.com
All reviewsclose to the airportbudget hotelovernight transitsouvenir shoprooms are smallairport pickhotel is locatedindonesian foodstrategic locationchoose this hotelspent nightsnice roombuffet breakfastkrisnataxibuburbali
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Hi,

I recently stayed at the above hotel for about 4 days. Being a business guy I made it very clear to the staff I didn't need distractions. This hotel is geared for business people. These guys just don't get it. Very distracting with not allowing you to concentrate and get your work done but instead treating it like a holiday house.

The manger Gedee I found to be very fake as well, as did other people staying at the the hotel. He is very arrogant and rude to his staff but then won't leave you alone when you are trying to enjoy your time in the restaurant. The price isn't so bad but management is shocking and staff need to be shown a more business mentality as that's what the hotel is geared for rather then a BALI PARTY ZONE.

Room Tip: Hard to find here
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 911FTC
IbisBaliKuta, Hotel Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. dji911,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important review of Ibis Bali Kuta.
Your comments are taken very seriously, I have personally addresses this issue with my team for discussion and immediate improvement. We truly value your feedback.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I came to this hotel for 3 nights stay.

I love the design, new hotel of course, very great location suround, love the breakfast + dinner, love the staff (they are very friendly and helpful), love their cubical room (very cute) and also you can get free WiFi ^^ ...

I will come back to this hotel for my next trip and will give very good recommendation to all of my friends ...

• Stayed: January 2013
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Ms. Jashinta,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important comment of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share about this with my team.
I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta and i would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you need any further assistance or inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at reservation@ibisbalikuta.com or call us at +62-361-756 500.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Ibis has all the basic needs for a hotel stay at a maximum quality level. Very clean, very helpful & friendly staff, very good breakfast buffet, very efficient room service... The air-conditioning in the rooms are fine, but you can barely feel it in the lobby and hallways. Other than that, it's the perfect budget hotel. It's about 2km away from Kuta beach, so you can shop at the cheap stores along the way.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. joefromspace,

I have personally noted for your comment, especially your concern about the Air-Conditioning and I will personally addresses this issue with my team for discussion and immediate improvement.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed at Ibis Bali Kuta from the 20-23rd and when i first arrived here, I felt very much welcome by the staff member.

The room we got was at the top floor and it was nice and simple. All the basic necessities is provided.

But the one thing that blew me away is the staff friendliness which i really enjoyed.

The only bad thing is the location which is quite far from the beach. But when you are walking to the beach, u will pass by alot of shops selling cheaper souvenirs than the shops nearer to Kuta beach.

Overall, I really had a pleasant stay here and im writing this review while in the hotel room with a great wifi coverage. Thanks Ibis and to her staff.

• Stayed: January 2013
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Zahid Anuar,

I have personally noted for your comment and i would like to inform you that we have a shuttle to take you to the beach or around Kuta area (based on availability).

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Ibis has created its own niche in Budget hotel and if you are looking for budget stay , then with eyes shut , one can stay at this place. Standard small rooms with little bathrooms .
I used it as a transit for my further journey to Ubud as reached late in Bali.
Location is convenient and with around 20 mins, walk , you reach the beach and pass through the markets of Kuta.
Breakfast is ok and re fillings take long time. Bread Breakfast runs till mid day.
Staff is nice and service oriented.

Room Tip: Room facing the back side are better.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Seawaves,

Thank you for taking the time to express your comment. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and will share about this with my team.

Best Regards,