Sobek - The Adventure Professionals
Book In Advance
Tours from Sobek - The Adventure Professionals tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sobek - The Adventure Professionals
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews ayung river cycling tour telaga waja end point waterproof bag starting point safety record white water guide alex minute break rice paddy fields superb guide beautiful nature coffee luwak shower facilities highly recommend this company kids aged
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Highly enjoyed our rafting trip down the Telaga Waja. Our guide was amazing; taking photos (like a true photography), educating us on the river and truely having a great experience. If you are looking for a bit more excitement i would recommend this river over Ayung. Also included was pickup and return and a great buffet lunch! Our driver also stopped us at a coffee plantation which was great (we felt like we got a bonus experience as part of the package)! Highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We joined Mr. Batur bike tour of this company as arranged by our hotel. The first half of the bike tour was great. It's easy as we go down almost all the way. There were not so many cars passing us. We stopped at a local house, local off roads, had a chance to drink catpoocoffee, and took photos occasionally including a place offering a great views of rice paddy fields. During the second half, the street became a bit busier and felt a bit dangerous with my 13 year old child. Some of my family gave up the tour and were picked up by a van who followed us. The rest of us managed to complete the tour. I have to say the lunch buffet was terrible, and we had to leave the place after we had a bite. The overall impression about the bike tour part was good, but I would search other tours if I have a chance to join a bike tour in the future.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We went to this rafting white water tour in ayung and its was fun. We were picked up in our resort punctual and dropped in the camp. The guides were friendly and helpful. Very experienced! The rafting was fun, not dangerous at all, it was our first time. Then at the end they provide you with a place to shower and restaurant. Was a very fun morning! We recommend this place for first timers. See you soon!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We as a family of 4 did the Ayung river rafting on 20 September. Our guide Alex was amazing. Both my boys aged 10 and 7 had a great day as did my husband and myself. It wasn't the cheapest company to go with but I had done research prior and was happy to pay extra when travelling with two children. We felt completely safe at all times. The lunch at the end was buffet and of good quality. Be aware that there are 509 steps down and 167 back up. (I didn't count but was informed by Alex). Stairs are all very safe and didn't feel worried at any time. Legs are paying for it a little the day after but nothing that a Balinese massage can't fix! Highly recommend this company. Also seemed to be the longest on the river with 11km.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11 did the half day bike tour starting at mount Batur. We had a fantastic day and our tour guide was great. Our adult bikes looked near new and were in great condition. My son was too small for An adults bike so had to have a kids bike. This was not in great condition. We stopped at various places along the way including a coffee farm, temple, and rice paddies ending up at a lovely restaurant for a buffet lunch.
On the whole it was a great day and we all loved it.

Date of experience: September 2017