“Great food good service”
Review of Malu Malu Kucing (Shy Shy Cat) - CLOSED

Malu Malu Kucing (Shy Shy Cat)
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Decided to visit this place after reading previous reviews. Although a little hard to was a fantastic place to eat. The service very good we had nachos and a mixed seafood dish we could not believe the prices were so inexpensive for such nice food. Recommend visiting this little restaurant

Reviewed 4 May 2013

That is a rare thing in Indonesia, mostly you have to ask for just about everything. Not here, the food is very delicious and that combined with a very good service makes this place worth the visit.
I have ordered the Nachos twice because i couldn't get enough of it.
The Live music is also a pleasure and rounds it up quite nicely.
All in all the best place to be in Mataram area in Kuta.

Best wishes and regards to the kitchen......
Chris

Reviewed 29 April 2013

For me one of the best restaurants in Kuta area! The food is amazing and the prices are very good! Super nice place to eat and hang out!
Everybody should visit this warung!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I found the food very good here! I went back a couple of times!

The owner and staff made me feel VERY welcome.

Would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Went there with 2 of my friends. they are having Fish and Chips while I'm having a Chicken Purgatorio. We were really hungry when we come, and takes a lil bit long for them to serve the food because they have lots of order. and suddenly the food comes in a big portion with a lovely taste. Its really good for my hunger belly. Its located in not a really rush street, but its not hard to find it. They also have a live music with a good voice singer.
The staffs are also nice and friendly. :)