“Great tastes with Low Cost ^^”
Review of Malu Malu Kucing (Shy Shy Cat) - CLOSED

Malu Malu Kucing (Shy Shy Cat)
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The warung name is very unique with great reviews. We were curious and try to find the location with smartphone. The decoration were nice and warm, the service very good and friendly. We had garlic bread, nachos, and portuguese chicken. I never liked chicken before, but they cooked them different, I loved it. full stuffed with amazing tastes, Wow, I love this restaurant :)

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Decided to visit this place after reading previous reviews. Although a little hard to was a fantastic place to eat. The service very good we had nachos and a mixed seafood dish we could not believe the prices were so inexpensive for such nice food. Recommend visiting this little restaurant

Reviewed 4 May 2013

That is a rare thing in Indonesia, mostly you have to ask for just about everything. Not here, the food is very delicious and that combined with a very good service makes this place worth the visit.
I have ordered the Nachos twice because i couldn't get enough of it.
The Live music is also a pleasure and rounds it up quite nicely.
All in all the best place to be in Mataram area in Kuta.

Best wishes and regards to the kitchen......
Chris

Reviewed 29 April 2013

For me one of the best restaurants in Kuta area! The food is amazing and the prices are very good! Super nice place to eat and hang out!
Everybody should visit this warung!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I found the food very good here! I went back a couple of times!

The owner and staff made me feel VERY welcome.

Would recommend it to anyone.