We had a great stay at the Melasti and would definitely come back again. The staff were always friendly and helpful and remembered our names everytime we saw them.
The location of the hotel is a 5-10 minute walk (depending how lost you get) from Pantai Kuta and the main night clubs and bars on Jalan Legain. We never had the need to take a cab the whole time we were there. There are plenty of restaurants around the hotel, as well as shops and the Discovery Mall which is only a minute down the road. The hotel backs onto the beach however there is no 'direct access' so you will need to climb down a ladder behind the pool area to access the beach more quickly!The hotel is fairly quiet and we couldn't hear much of the surrounding noise when we went to bed which we really appreciated.
The rooms were very large and the beds were comfortable. The majority of the rooms have a big balcony to sit on and a lot of these overlook the pool. The rooms were cleaned daily and were tidy however the bathrooms are a bit old and could do with an upgrade. There are no safes in the room but the front desk does have safety deposit boxes which are free to hire.
The pool is a basic but it is clean and nice enough to cool off in and drinks can be ordered to the pool.
The Melasti is by no means a 'resort' but it is a nice place to relax for a few days and a good place to base yourself for exploring the surrounding area without having to stay right in the thick of Kuta. The Melasti provides everything that you need for a nice stay - good price, location, cleanliness and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you so much for selecting Melasti Kuta Bungalows as your home away from home. Build and founded among set of tropical garden and exotic plants, Melasti Kuta bungalows & Spa, Provide you a sense of calm holiday and peace of mind. Just 5 minutes drive from airport on the Kuta Beach, close to the biggest shopping area on Kuta, Waterboom Park and Yes! Kuta night life. When Balinese hospitality meets western comfortability, you can have the word "Melasti" in mind meeting all of your expectation available in various rooms categories : Suite Room, Deluxe Room, Superior Room, and Standard Room for those who wish to have the whole comfortability at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Zenrooms, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melasti Kuta Bungalows and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melasti Beach Bungalows And Spa
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel Kuta
- Melasti Beach Hotel
- Melasti Kuta Bungalows And Spa Bali