US$74
US$67
US$94
US$72
  • Pool
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$38
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$171
US$133
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$81
US$114
US$77
US$39
HIExpress.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Terrace At Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$35
US$169
US$152
All reviewsrooftop poolclose to the airportlippo mallkuta beachwalkable distanceshort staystrategic locationfirst trip to balispataxitubanindonesiaubud
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Me and my husband stayed in J Boutique Hotel for about a week and everything went smoothly.

The hotel itself is clean and the reception is beautiful. The room is well decorated, but things look a bit worn out.

The swimming pool is very nice and was almost always for ourselves. They provide towels in the pool area.

This hotel is 5 minutes walking from Lippo Mall and 10 minutes walking from the beach, which I personally loved - especially for morning walks.
It's also very close to the airport.

The breakfast buffet is amazing and super convenient and the staff of the restaurant is super friendly.

The room is cleaned everyday and the cleaning staff is also very nice.

You can rent a motorcycle in the lobby but be aware - the deal they arranged me was not better than what you can get in the street. I paid almost the double I paid in Ubud and the motorcycle was way worse.
The fuel deposit came empty, completely dry (way beyond the red line warning) and I returned it with half deposit full.
The guy gave me two helmet options. One didn't had one of the stripes (it was completely useless) and the other was a crap - too old, too big (almost came out when I was in a bit higher speed, but I cannot tell you how much speed I'm talking about because, hey, the speedometer didn't work as well. The visor was completely scratched and it didn't stands up. The solution the guy gave me was to fold a paper sheet and put it between the visor and the helmet itself.
The Hotel itself doesn't provide motorcycles, but they made the arrangement and - in my opinion - they should have a bit more quality control on the motorcycles the get for their clients.

Besides this little thing, our stay in J Boutique Hotel was good.

Room Tip: From our room we could hear the music from the bar outside. Ask for a quieter room if this is something that might bother you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights, the hotel is ok (it is very closed to the airport), all the staff was extremely friendly and nice, the breakfast was delicious!! (it was included in the price). However, the cleanliness of the room was not the best, the linen was dirty, the shower was dirty, the aircon did not work properly, but when we asked reception to change the linen they agreed and changed it inmediately without any extra charge. They also provided us with a free shuttle bus to the airport.
I recommend this place if you stay here for one or two nights

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Always staying here during my business trip to kuta area.
Staff already knowing me, quick response from them if you have some trouble with the room, they upgrade me to much bigger room when the ac was not cold.
Breaksast was great.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Staff are extremely friendly, but there wasn't a variety for breakfast. The rooms are cute and simple but there wasn't hot water. So we had to shower in cold water for a few days. Highlight for me was the pool which is amazing and the spa was lovely.

Room Tip: Painting of the walls.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Bali is a small and beautiful island in Indonesia with more than 80% Hindu population. Kuta is a serene beach town.This boutique hotel is at the heart of kuta nearer to denspar airport.best Balinese cuisine available.outdoor bar is attractive.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends