“Tasty”

Nuka Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #157 of 1,037 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had a late afternoon bite to eat at nuka. Pick the restaurant because it was busy and it was 3pm. Had butter chicken and garlic nan bread. Well to be honest I have never had butter chicken or nan bread like that but it was tasty and I would go back.

3 beer and food 150,000

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

What a great little warung, perfect for lunch or dinner. Plenty to choose from for everyone. Either Indonesian or Western. It's extremely cheap, can't go wrong here :)

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing quality food and fresh ! And cheap as chippies , I would have photos but was too busy eating my heart away !

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is fabulous. There is an amazing international range and they honestly do all of the cuisines really well. We ended up eating here every second night of a 2 week trip with some visits for a quick lunch too.
The Indo food is excellent. They even do Thai, Indian, Italian and steak! They are all real great dishes.
Glad we stumbled acres this place.
For a family of 4 hungry Aussies, we were happy to pay $30 including entrees, drinks and mains. We surely be back next time we’re staying in Bali.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Cap Cay and a tea from the menu, the Cap Cay was full of small ants! I could understand perhaps one or two, but this was too many. I told the staff, no one really cared and nothing was done.
I was then charged the incorrect price for my tea, when I asked why the price was different to the menu, they said the tea I ordered was "different" to what's on the menu, which made no sense as I simply asked for "tea", exactly as it was listed in the menu.

Lunch a bit disappointing here.