“Always superb”
Review of Jamie's Italian

Jamie's Italian
Reserve with Chope
Jamie's Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 1,156 Restaurants in Kuta
Description: Located a stone's throw away from the famed Kuta Beach, Jamie Oliver's casual Italian restaurant serves up delicious, affordable food and friendly, personable service. Great for family lunches, a quick post-surf pizza, an ice-cold beer in the afternoon at the sunny street-facing terrace or a late romantic dinner. Come by for a bowl of our fresh pasta, made on site every morning by our chefs!
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We love this restaurant. Delicious and staff super friendly. Excellent value. They have 25% off for Hard Rock Hotel guests or they have kids eat free. I highly recommend the lasagne. Best I have eaten in my life. So much so... I will definitely be back several more times this trip. Garlic bread is also amazing. The atmosphere with the live band was fantastic. Give it a try!

JamiesItalianSEA, General Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Hi Mrsdigs01,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It's great to hear how much you loved Jamie's Italian Kuta Beach, enjoyed your overall experience and we managed to meet your expectations! We'll make sure we pass your feedback along to our team here, they'll be so pleased to hear it. We do hope to see you back here again very soon. Cheers and big love xo

Restaurant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,516)

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food is amazing. I had the Veggie Burger which was huge and so delicious. Also, the pizza was very nice! The service is great, the staff is so friendly! You can choose to sit inside or outside and it's very close to Kuta beach. This will be the place were we return if we are in Kuta for sure!

JamiesItalianSEA, General Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Daan010,
On behalf of the team at Jamie’s Italian Kuta Beach, thank you so much for your fantastic review, we really appreciate it! These lovely message really makes our day.
We’re so glad you were pleased with the food that we made with our passion and love and the service from our heart. We’d be sure to pass them along to the team, they will be so delighted. We hope to see you back here very soon. Cheers and big love from all the team xo

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant with delicious food also for children. Absolute the real Italian taste. The only thing is that they serve the main course very fast after the starter.

Hi slobke,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your experience, especially the super healthy kids meal(s), and we managed to meet your expectations! We'll make sure we pass your feedback along to our team here, they'll be so pleased to hear it. We do hope to see you back here again very soon. Cheers and big love xo

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Fantastic food, and wine!!. Great service and staff. Very close to our hotel (Hard Rock). Would definitely go again :)

Hi scotty_das,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your food, wine and service given by the team and we managed to meet your expectations! We'll make sure we pass your feedback along to our team here, they'll be so pleased to hear it. We do hope to see you back here again very soon. Cheers and big love xo

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying, this place was not what I expected. The outside looked good, signage lit up well. Upon entering the host and hostess greeted us and showed us to our table. We were taken upstairs, this is where things get sleazy. Our seats were three rows from the end of a long passage way. The lighting at the table was poor, we could hardy read the menu. The table and chairs looked like they were leftovers from an old pub. Then the waiter comes over and I think, “things have to go up hill from here”, they can’t possibility get worst. Well, I was wrong. Can you imagine an Italian resturant running out of pasta, well this one did, they ran out of gluten free pasta. So as a gluten intolerant person your choices are steak or steak and chips, but wait... the chips are fried in the same oil as the wheat products, so your choices are steak or steak. Waiter takes the order then quickly disappears without asking, how would you like your steak? The meal arrives without the side of “non gluten free” chilli fries. When I enquired I was told there was a computer error, the system was a bit slow (#notbuyingthat). No steak knives arrive with the steak meal. I start to cut through the steak with my butter knife and my knife slides perfectly through, I think, “wow”, this is going to be the best steak ever. I take a bite and my huge expectations crumbled to the floor! This was the most tasteless steak I’ve ever eaten in my life. If Jamie Oliver trained these guys in the art of making a good steak then, he does not know anything about making steaks. On the up side my son enjoyed his margarita pizza (#UcannotStuffupAPlainPizza). The chicken pizza my daughter ordered was sent back too because the chicken tasted like it had been boiled three days ago.

JamiesItalianSEA, General Manager at Jamie's Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Alex C,
Thank you for your time to write us a review. We are really sorry to hear that you had a less than fantastic time at Jamie's Italian.
As of the lighting, tables and chairs, they were set as we would like to have a rustic atmosphere in the restaurant. We do apologize for the short as we ran out of gluten free pasta. However, we do have more than steak and fries as other options for gluten free, for example baked salmon, chicken al mattone, super food salad, chicken caesar salad and pork chop as mains, plus rocket and parmesan salad, tomato salad and truffled mash for sides.
Nonetheless, we do always take feedback seriously for our continuous improvement. While we're doing our internal investigation on this, we'd like to discuss further about your feedback, could you please send us an email to social-kutabeach@jamiesitalian.id ? We do hope this experience not tarnish you to come back to Jamie's Italian. Cheers