“A decent restaurant with live entertainment”

Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge
Ranked #43 of 1,005 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dining & Chilling out place at most famous Kuta Beach, RossoVivo Restaurant is The Italian Restaurant located at Kuta BeachFront, Bali. Re-branding with variety of good food, international cocktails and wines. Chill out while enjoying the silhouette of sunset go down, with live music everyday, and DJ Session every weekend.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to pop into Rossi Vivo on our first visit to Kuta beach. The restaurant looked well presented and the live music added to the ambience.

The menu is reasonably priced compared to UK). We decided to try the wine and we ordered a pizza each. I asked for the Volcano, which has a huge dome of pizza dough on top(think of it as a massive calzone about 5 inches high).

First of all I had a frozen strawberry daiquiri. The menu states the amount of alcohol inside the drinks. To be honest I couldn't really taste any, that being said it was a very large glass! It tasted fine.

Our wine was delivered just before our pizzas arrived. We thought the waiter had gone to get a bottle opener. We were wrong. We waited and waited and waited. Eventually we asked someone else to open it. We waited and then eventually they arrived. We were half way through our pizzas at this point.

The volcano pizza itself would have been better if it had more tomato sauce, I actually thought it didn't have any sauce until 2/3 of the way through it. The pizza itself was nice. It looked great, but perhaps didn't live up to expectations. I think it would be good to serve the pizza with a small jug of a hot chilli/tomatoe sauce to put over the top. Then it would be like a volcano and help as it can be a little dry with all that dough.

The wine was pricey and not that great- perhaps we chose the wrong one. Wine typically in Bali is very expensive, probably 3 times as much as back home.

Overall I'd say the restaurant was a solid 7/10. I'd visit again.

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Martin Q,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to RossoVivo Restaurant.

We do appreciate your comments on our product and services, please accept our most sincere apologies as your dining experience did not entirely meet your expectations.

Your feedback on our staff service is greatly appreciated. We have shared your concern with our management team for further improvement to make sure it will not happen again.

We are happy to know that you were enjoyed the live music and the ambience, we surely look forward to welcoming you back again next time.

RossoVivo Bali

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I decided to pop in for Breakfast on my way to the Beachwalk. The breakfast buffet was on offer so I decided to go with that for $11aud.
It was average at best. You serve up your hot food (noodles etc) then make your toast then you get to the egg station where you line up as your eggs are made to order. Therefore by the time you sit down, the rest of your food is stone cold!
Breakfast aside though, the thing that really eerked me was when the manager came to my table while I was eating, introduced himself, handed me a business card and then asked if he could sit down! I refused as I am there for Breakfast not to listen to a sales pitch or whatever the conversation was going to be. On this fact alone. I will never return nor do I recommend.

Dear MichelleDeschamp,

Thank you for visiting us and taking your time to reviewing us at Trip Advisor.

However, we would like to do sincerely apologize since you found the food and our staff service is below your expectation. We have passed this issue to our management team to investigate and improve. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and once again thank you for your feedback.

Meanwhile, we also hope that we still could welcoming you back again next time.

Warm Regards,

RossoVivo Bali

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Rosso was a terrible place for Italian food and over priced . Staff was friendly and location was good right Opp the beach that was the only decent thing .
Overall I would not recommend this place at all .

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear rsardana,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback at Trip Advisor.

We are regret to hear that your experience at RossoVivo did not meet your expectation.
Our F&B Team are developing new menu which we assure you that the price is affordable compared to the services, entertainment quality, as well as the prime location in Bali Island. If you have anything to ask please do not hesitate to email me at marcomm@kutaseaviewhotel.com.

Aside from above, we do hope for your return in your next visit to Bali.

Rossovivo Restaurant
Kuta Beachfront - Bali

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Located within the front of the Kuta seaview hotel this restaurant is world class and has a very extensive menu inspired by Italian cuisine and seafood. Iate here on several occasions and the home made food was sensational.Well priced and very fresh . The menu is extensive and i highly recommend the pasta dishes, they will not disappoint the most fastidious customer. They even catered for a special engagement dinner at very little notice ... poolside . 10/10 from me !!

Dear Geoff2546,

Thanks Geoff for the great review and for your recommendation!
We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our food and services, and especially for the rate 10/10!

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Bali!

Best Regards,

Rosso Vivo Italian Restaurant
Kuta - Bali

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Visited for coffee and desert which were of high standard.
Ordered the tiramsu which was velvet in a cup possibly a little too much mascarpone for our liking but was tasty.
Coffee was strong and cut through the richness of the desert so all in all will go back.
Setting out side for us was perfect, overlooking the busy beach road where you can watch the world go by.

Dear Mareebali1967,

Thanks for the review and your great feedback about RossoVivo Restaurant!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our dessert & coffee! Our kitchen&bar team has been working hard to create our new dessert menu as well as new beverage menu. We have quite wide range of italian coffee choices for our guest to choose.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back at RossoVivo.

Rossovivo - Classic Italian Restaurant