“Italian”

Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rosso Vivo dine & lounge is one of the more iconic restaurants within Kuta Beach with their bright red umbrellas and their pool side dining. Serving modern and experience dining Italian cuisine with a twist. Watch the sunset on our second floor deck as our bartenders whip you up their signature drinks. Our amazing wait team always ready to serve you. Djs and bands playing daily, look out for our schedule or call our reservation for more enquiries.
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Rosso Vivo served us a lovely meal, perhaps a little pricey, but it was tasty and enjoyable. Cocktail was very nice.

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Michelle B,

Thanks for the great review at Trip Advisor!
We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Bali!

Best Regards,

Rosso Vivo Italian Restaurant
Kuta - Bali

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Use to be one of my favorite lunch spots in Kuta. Have been many times over the years and enjoyed the good food and service. What has happened? Service slow, staff seem uninterested (my teen daughters asked why the waiters all looked depressed), decor looking tired, food below average and WAY overpriced. One of the most expensive lunches we had in Bali. There is something going on in the female bathroom also. Sitting in the stall I felt heat radiating from the wall. Brushed against the wall and it was boiling hot and tiles look like they are cracking up from the heat. Strange and dangerous.

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Balibride13,

Thank you for visiting us and taking your time to reviewing us at Trip Advisor.

However, we would like to do sincerely apologize since you found the food and our staff service is below your expectation. We have passed this issue to our management team to investigate and improve. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and once again thank you for your feedback.

Meanwhile, we also hope that we still could welcoming you back again next time and restore your trust to RossoVivo as your favourite lunch spot in Kuta.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to pop into Rossi Vivo on our first visit to Kuta beach. The restaurant looked well presented and the live music added to the ambience.

The menu is reasonably priced compared to UK). We decided to try the wine and we ordered a pizza each. I asked for the Volcano, which has a huge dome of pizza dough on top(think of it as a massive calzone about 5 inches high).

First of all I had a frozen strawberry daiquiri. The menu states the amount of alcohol inside the drinks. To be honest I couldn't really taste any, that being said it was a very large glass! It tasted fine.

Our wine was delivered just before our pizzas arrived. We thought the waiter had gone to get a bottle opener. We were wrong. We waited and waited and waited. Eventually we asked someone else to open it. We waited and then eventually they arrived. We were half way through our pizzas at this point.

The volcano pizza itself would have been better if it had more tomato sauce, I actually thought it didn't have any sauce until 2/3 of the way through it. The pizza itself was nice. It looked great, but perhaps didn't live up to expectations. I think it would be good to serve the pizza with a small jug of a hot chilli/tomatoe sauce to put over the top. Then it would be like a volcano and help as it can be a little dry with all that dough.

The wine was pricey and not that great- perhaps we chose the wrong one. Wine typically in Bali is very expensive, probably 3 times as much as back home.

Overall I'd say the restaurant was a solid 7/10. I'd visit again.

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Martin Q,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to RossoVivo Restaurant.

We do appreciate your comments on our product and services, please accept our most sincere apologies as your dining experience did not entirely meet your expectations.

Your feedback on our staff service is greatly appreciated. We have shared your concern with our management team for further improvement to make sure it will not happen again.

We are happy to know that you were enjoyed the live music and the ambience, we surely look forward to welcoming you back again next time.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I decided to pop in for Breakfast on my way to the Beachwalk. The breakfast buffet was on offer so I decided to go with that for $11aud.
It was average at best. You serve up your hot food (noodles etc) then make your toast then you get to the egg station where you line up as your eggs are made to order. Therefore by the time you sit down, the rest of your food is stone cold!
Breakfast aside though, the thing that really eerked me was when the manager came to my table while I was eating, introduced himself, handed me a business card and then asked if he could sit down! I refused as I am there for Breakfast not to listen to a sales pitch or whatever the conversation was going to be. On this fact alone. I will never return nor do I recommend.

Dear MichelleDeschamp,

Thank you for visiting us and taking your time to reviewing us at Trip Advisor.

Meanwhile, we also hope that we still could welcoming you back again next time.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Rosso was a terrible place for Italian food and over priced . Staff was friendly and location was good right Opp the beach that was the only decent thing .
Overall I would not recommend this place at all .

RVMarcomm, Public Relations Manager at Rosso Vivo Dine & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear rsardana,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback at Trip Advisor.

We are regret to hear that your experience at RossoVivo did not meet your expectation.
Our F&B Team are developing new menu which we assure you that the price is affordable compared to the services, entertainment quality, as well as the prime location in Bali Island. If you have anything to ask please do not hesitate to email me at marcomm@kutaseaviewhotel.com.

Aside from above, we do hope for your return in your next visit to Bali.

Kind Regards,