“Delicious and romantic”
Review of Colosseum Kuta

Colosseum Kuta
Ranked #27 of 1,123 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Colosseum Restaurant wants to be as powerful as its name. Inspired by traditional Italian family recipes, we follow Italian grandmothers suggestions and directions to recreate Italy's taste and atmosphere both in your mouth and your soul. This is Italy.... it goes straight to your heart.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Colisseum with my boyfriend while travelling through Indonesia. We did not expect to find such an amazing restaurant with true italian flavours. We had pizza and lasagna. Both super delicious and fresh and we left with a full stomach. The service was fast and the staff friendly. It is not expensive at all in regard to the service provided. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went here by accident, so glad i did! Service was great, very welcoming & accomadating. Had the pizza, wish i could have tried more food! Was very pleased. Wilm go back 100%

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Our Server Donna was absolutely spectacular. In the almost 6 years I’ve lived in Bali, I’ve never had better customer service. Food was presented beautifully. I am giving 4 out of 5 stars as our pasta had so much oil in it. I took it home though and drained the oil. The next day it was beautiful lunch..haha.

Cafe R, Proprietario at Colosseum Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Customer, Your words of encouragement make us feel proud of what we do. We recognize that at the core a business is about people. With that in mind we are always on the lookout for staff that is passionate about what they do. Dona is absolutely the case, and she's proud to hear your wonderful words! Let me also say that I am sorry to hear about the oil in the pasta, I will make sure to check into that with my chef, thank you for pointing that out. Nevertheless, please come back again soon. Ciao!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

A regular diner when in Bali at this great place! The pizzas are huge with heaps of flavour and the Calzone, well omg it’s in a class of its own!

Cafe R, Proprietario at Colosseum Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your opinion about our calzone! this is definitely one of our best sellers, it is made with lots of love and Italian touch ;) please come back again soon, ciao!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We just had a wonderful meal at the Colosseum , beautiful food good variety , staff are friendly and funny and the meal was a very responsible price.