“Great meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome meal here! From drinks, starters and main ( offering quite a wide variety of meals ) And received a 20% discount! Just ask at the front!

CocoBistroTanjung, Manager at Coco Bistro Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr. Larry R,
Warm greetings from Coco Bistro Tanjung
Thank you for visiting our restaurant, and get a good dinner experience with us.
Our priority is good services and good taste
We wait you to come back again at Coco Bistro Tanjung.
Pratama Street 85X | Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua 80363, Indonesia +62 361 773756

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Yesterday me and my lovely beautiful girlfriend were in the Coco Bistro for dinner! It was our second visit there. The food was delicious, but the best were the cocktails from a young talented barkeeper named putu partha. He made the world's best pinacolada in a coconut!
Every high-class bar could be proud to have him in theyr team!

Greets from
Lovely Lisa and Philipp

CocoBistroTanjung, Manager at Coco Bistro Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Lisa and Philipp,
Warm Greeting From Coco Bistro Tanjung Team, on be half of management we would like say thank you about your review and comment and become our repeater.
We say thanks to our bar staff also Putu Partha for his treatment to our Guests follow our High Class Standard.
We are glad also that Lisa and Philipp had great dinner experienced as your expectation in our restaurant.
We waitting you come back again as soon as the time you might have.

Best Regards,
Coco Bistro Tanjung Team

Roy

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We went twice once for dinner then for lunch, not a lot options along this strip which we surprised about as near all the posh resorts. The offer pick up and drop off to hotel as most do along that strip. Meals were great, a bit on the smaller side but that was good, as you could fit in a desert. The service was great and there was live music on the Saturday nigh when we were there so that was nice too . I had pizza for lunch which was nice and had a light pizza base. Would recommend it to anyone.

CocoBistroTanjung, Manager at Coco Bistro Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

dear HappyholidaysPerth,
Warma Greeting From Coco Bistro Tanjung Team
We would like to say thank you about your review or comment in Trip Advisor.
We are very happy that you had dinner experieced meet your ecpectation.
We waitting your visit again to our restaurant.

Best Regards,
Coco Bistro Tanjung Team

Roy

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere,food and presentation of such with live music on certain nights. Staff are attentive and effecient. Special thanks to Sintyn who remembered us from last year. This restaurant never disappoints with something for everyone. We return every year when we are in Bali. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

On walking by this restaurant on Pratama Street I was greeted with one of the biggest smiles I have ever received. The owner of the smile was Nyoman Setiawan, the restaurant manager. He answered all of my questions with complete knowledge and passion, he clearly enjoyed what he did for a living. Without any hesitation I made a reservation for that evening. The restaurant even collected me from my hotel and dropped me back there at the end of the evening. What attracted me was the 'Seafood Basket' for 2 to share, what a fantastic choice that was, thoroughly recommended! My server was Sintya, when I thought I was greeted with a big smile by Nyoman, Sintya's smile was just as big, if not bigger! What a happy person this is! It is totally evident that all of the staff here take pride in what they do and that this shows that the management that Nyoman gives and the owners of the restaurant creates a happy place. This reflects in the staff's attitude and the quality of the food. If I ever go back to Bali, I will definately be visiting the Coco Bistro again. Well done team Coco Bistro!