“Great family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach club facilities
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach club facilities
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DebJoy_13
Perth, Australia
“Great family holiday”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We stayed for 10 nights and loved our time there. We are a family of 5, with 3 children under 4 and the apartment had everything that we needed. A cot, highchair and bike were all provided and it was very clean. All resort facilities were fantastic including the pool and kids club.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and bar
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Jun 2013
Thank you Deb, ensuring facilities are ideal for families with young kids is so important and I am happy you all felt at home.
Thank you for staying with me.
Perth Western Australia
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
17 May 2013
Thank you Chris, I am already on stand by to book you in next year.
I am glad you recognise the fact that there is no need to move to Kuta and staying put in Nusa Dua is the smartest choice. Unless of course one would like to stay at my other property I have there at Aston Kuta :)
You take care
Melbourne
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
17 May 2013
Chers Jaden you have been an absolute pleasure to communicate with, I enjoyed our Skype exchanges as well....Thank you as well for recommending my apartment to your friends.
Cant wait to have you back.
Mario A
Melbourne, Australia
“Luxury at an affordable price”
Reviewed 10 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and 2 young kids (aged 3 & 9) stayed for 8 nights at the Penthouse Ruby Nusa Dua in late March early April and had an absolutely wonderful experience. To begin with, Alex is such great guy to deal with. My dealings with him over the internet were easy and done in a relaxed and professional manner, thus putting me at ease. His manager Dian and driver were also very courteous and prompt. The apartment is spacious and is great for a family.
Here are the positives:
- The resort is a high quality resort, situated in the prestigious Nusa Dua enclave with a gym, swimming pool, kids club all free for guests.
-A great restaurant onsite (probably cheaper than most local tourist restaurants), a nice little bakery offering wifi and great snack and milkshakes.
-A 24 hour mini mart onsite.
-The apartment is fitted out with high quality fittings and furniture. My jaw literally dropped when I first walked in.
-Has two bathrooms.
-Fully equipped modern kitchen.
-Free bottled drinking water.
-Washing machine (a must with young children) along with free washing powder.
-Resort staff are exceptional (typical of Balinese)
If you would like a nice relaxing holiday in Bali away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta then the Penthouse Ruby Nusa Dua is the perfect place. Furthermore, Alex's rates are probably half those if you booked through the hotel directly or any other comparable accommodation. Alex is such a true gentleman that when he misquoted the number of time the apartment will be serviced (3 instead of 2), he honoured the third one free of charge. That's the kind of person you want to be dealing with when travelling with your family.

Room for improvement: The wifi is extremely slow. Could not log in to my bank or webmail as it kept on timing out. This really needs to be looked at.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Resort, Quality, Amenities
Liked least: very slow wifi
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 May 2013
I feel flattered Mario, I have simply done what I believe in when doing holiday rentals. Dealing with courteous renters such as yourself make it so easy and so much more fun.
Till next visit
Brisbane australia
Reviewed 6 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 May 2013
Thank you for being such a pleasant party to have at my penthouse. I am glad you acknowledge maintenance is top notch, as I believe very much that is key in holiday rentals, to continue justifying the slightly higher rental fees I am charging when compared to the others :)
Cheers
Alex
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing