Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$221
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$165
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$236
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$184
  • Beachfront
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$236
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$289
US$476
US$295
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$355/night.

Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$239
Agoda.com
US$175
US$140
Priceline
3,745 results
All reviewsbutler servicearwana restaurantkulkul barcornerstone delikul kul bara lagoon view roomour honeymoonlagoon accessbeach frontaccess roomwelcome drinkreal balisun loungersrestaurants and barsshopping centrebeach barnice beach
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was appalled to find such a high caliber hotel who advertises luxury would be insensitive to receiving a refund for receiving a notification of a Level 3 Volcano warning where 200,000 people were evacuated.

I had booked the hotel room over 6 months ago, my intent was to have a very relaxing stay. However, with a Volcano looming to erupt where 200,000 people were evacuated, Laguan hotel refused to accommodate any type of refund for our booking. They suggested I still continue with my trip to Bali. I'm surprised and disappointed that this type of high end hotel would not entertain any type of refund given the livelihood risk of a Volcano.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cindygyang
Lagunanusaduabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Cindygyang,

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali!

We really appreciate for sharing your feedback through the TripAdvisor page.
We learn that you have conversation with our Reservation Team in regards to flexibility of your booking which we found that it extended into 6 months.

Allow us to share that the volcano is 75 kms away from the resort, which is operating as usual. The only people who were evacuated from their villages were within 12 kms of the volcano. Also, no countries have issued travel warnings advising people not to travel to Bali, only travel advisories stating that travelers should stay away from the volcano.

We still look forward to welcome you at our resort to experience the warmth and Balinese hospitality in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just returned from a family vacation where we stayed at The Laguna for 3 nights. The staff at the front office - concierge, bellmen and check-in - was fantastic. They were efficient, immensely helpful and ready to serve. This is in stark contrast to those beyond the lobby.

We went to the beach/pool for 2 consecutive days and on each day, there was almost nobody serving the area. No water was served, which in my many experiences with various resorts was pretty basic for lounging by the sea/pool. The few (by few I really mean 1 or 2) staff at the beach were more interested in making small talks among themselves. Beach towels were not cleared from the loungers even after guests have vacated them for some time and there was zero proactivity in asking guests if they'd like to order anything from the beach restaurant (I would think they would be more opportunistic about the revenue they could earn from guests lounging by the beach who are thirsting for a drink, especially since no water is served). It is very frustrating when there is no one whom you can reach out to for assistance. When we finally was able to grab hold of a server, he never did come back with a response to our request. Wanted to participate in the water aerobic, only to be nonchalantly told by the pool boy that the instructor was sick and the activity was cancelled.

As we stepped out of our room to check-out, housekeeping happened to be in the corridor. We were obviously struggling with our many luggages, but housekeeping leaned a shoulder on the wall as he bade us our farewell, with NO intention of assisting us with our bags. At this point, we have managed our expectations to the point that we were not even expecting any help. Thus, his behaviour really came as no surprise to us.

To sum this, we were basically checked-in and left to our own devices. This is our 3rd time to Bali, and we have stayed at the Ritz and Westin previously. Comparing The Laguna to the Westin, which is right next door and of similar price points, I'd much rather stay at the latter. For the same price, we are getting tremendously better service.

To end this review, I'd recommend for The Laguna to review its beach menu, which has only mains in there. I don't speak for the majority, but personally, I would be more inclined to order light bites (e.g. fries) while hanging by the beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Lagunanusaduabali, General Manager at The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Mehhrylin,

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali!

I extremely sorry to read your feedback about the level of service delivered around the beach and some unexpected experience you were having while at the resort that you clearly mentioned. I personally have table your feedback with respective department heads concern to seriously look into these issue and to ensure we make immediate improvement our service, it is definitely not our standard of having guests to lower their expectations because of shortfalls happened in different occasion.

Allow me on behalf my entire team to once again apologize to you for the service which certainly was not reflective of a true Luxury Collection experience. I do rely on guest feedback to better understand where we need to improve our service delivery, and agreed that there are areas that you have highlighted potentially missed the revenue opportunities.

At the other side, we really appreciate your insight on the excellent service of our Front Office, Concierge & Bellmen team.

Despite on the recent experience, we invite you to return to The Laguna to give us a second chance on delivery a luxury service in all areas without compromised. Please do not hesitate to reach us so I personally will look after your arrangement.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

For the last 7 years my partner and I have continued to stay at the Laguna- after our last visit I’m not sure we will continue to stay there again. Our assigned room (Deluxe studio room) had ants, dampness and a bad odour filled the room. $5.50 AUD for a small can of coke?? (You can buy 4 of them for the same amount at Mata Hari.) We lasted 2 days before we requested for a room change. The helpful staff were happy to change our room. The second room we were given was average. Every time we went to switch the bathroom light on, it felt like a helicopter was hovering above our heads. Our bed sheets were constantly damp and the cushions smelled terrible. More ants...We couldn’t be bothered changing again so we didn’t use the cushions, used only the dry sheet, put up with the loud bathroom light and exterminated the ants ourselves. If it weren’t for the kind staff at Arwana (Rumi and fellow staff members), The friendly staff at Cornerstone and basically every other staff member we came in contact with during our stay, we would not have enjoyed our stay. The Kind and hard-working staff are the only reason we come back. I’m saddened and disappointed that our loyalty has gone unnoticed by some.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ghia L,

Greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali!

We extremely thank you for your return visit and for ongoing be a loyal customer of The Laguna. We are delighted to discover that we have exceed your expectation in term of excellent service delivered by our team particularly Rumi & Arwana Team also the friendly of Cornerstone team and others who made you keep coming back. We however regret that cleanliness and room condition were not meet up to your expectation. Allow us to share that we continuously focus to keep the rooms in the best condition possible and looking into a long term solutions for our rooms to be implemented in the future upgrade plans. Currently we are on progress doing soft refresh all our guest rooms and expected to be completed by the first quarter in 2018.

The entire of The Laguna Family is look forward to have a chance to seeing you. Please feel free to contact me, I will ensure you will have a most memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment you step into this wonderful hotel I said out loud WOW. I had the pleasure of staying 5 nights. Even though the facilities are superb, this hotels greatest asset is the staff. Every single person you encounter is warm, genuine and ever helpful. Although my room seemed it needed a little updating it did not matter. I had a tour of the private villas and they are 1st class. The buffet breakfast had an endless selection. Loved the Miso soup! Congratulations to management & staff. So glad I chose this hotel after an extensive search of all hotels in the area. I can't wait to return!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Marc D,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali!

Firstly, thank you very much for taking your precious time to sharing a very stunning feedback .

We are very delightful to hear that you had five enriching nights with us and really enjoyed every moment till you have left the resort with unforgettable moment.
I am so proud that every single person you encounter at the resort were extended a high level of hospitality service. Other than that the associates, thank you also for highlight the villa and endless selection of our buffet breakfast which cater all guest need.

Together with The Laguna Family, we certainly hope to seeing you back on your next traveling to Bali Island in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We visited Bali for our honeymoon and whilst there we stayed in 3 different places. The Laguna was no.2 on our trip. It was the most amazing place we've stayed in. From arriving at the hotel until the moment we left the service was outstanding. The staff were extremely friendly and nothing was too much to ask. The resort was extremely clean and the food was amazing. We did and experienced alot of things whilst in Bali but the Laguna was the absolute highlight of our trip. When leaving the Laguna we were moving on to another 5* resort but yet both my husband I felt sad when leaving. We enjoyed the Laguna so much that before we had even left the hotel we considered booking again for the summer.

On a side note just to reiterate how amazing the service was whilst we stayed, I had lost a necklace on our last day which had sentimental value and after retracing our steps we came to the conclusion that it may have been knocked off the bedside locker and hoovered up. The hotel had a number of staff empty the hoovers in the hotel and they recovered the necklace which goes above and beyond!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa H,

Warmest greetings from The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali!

We, firstly thank you for choosing our resort as part of your honeymoon trip and thrilled to read your positive feedback especially the review which is overwhelming.
So happy to know that you had explored some wonderful resort but the attentive and friendly service extended by our associates was unforgettable. The Luxury Collection signature service is something we hold dearly and strive to provide to each guests. It is a pleasure to know that we have successfully made your honeymoon a memorable one.

The Laguna Family certainly hope you both keep enjoy your live together and look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate your anniversary on the years to come.