Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$130
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$115
Agoda.com
US$202
US$181
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$153
  • Beachfront
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$205
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$143
Priceline
1,382 results
All reviewspool access roomchinese touristsfree mini barscoopon dealprivate beachbig bathtubindonesian restaurantwater blownice beachbeach bardeluxe roomcoffee machineinfinity pooldirect accessnusa dua areabuffet breakfastmain pool
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This time we went with our daughter and her son and had the family villa. It was again amazing!! The food, attention and service was five star.
Staff was, as usual, friendly and always accomodating to every request we had.
We can't wait to go back in the June/July holiday. This time just my husband and myself :-)

Room Tip: rooms, swim out rooms and villas are great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Inaya P, Public Relations Manager at INAYA Putri Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear robertsK5211MM,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your honest review following your recent stay with us at INAYA Putri Bali.

Firstly, I would like to express that it was a great pleasure welcoming you at INAYA Putri Bali as our valued guests. I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us and how you enjoyed every moment during your stay.

Your kind words really warm our heart. Reading that you were fully satisfied all along your stay truly pleases us. It is indeed nice to know when you enjoyed our service and facilities particularly our luxurious room. Exceeding our guest's expectation is one of our priorities and we are extremely glad that we had succeeded in doing so.

It’s a pleasure that our service rendered by the entire team of INAYA Putri Bali was able to craft a remarkable stay of you. Your compliments will definitely act as further motivation and encouragement for all of us to be even better in the near future.

We are really honored to have you as our guest and being able to craft an impressive experience during your stay is the best gift we can get. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay with us at INAYA Putri Bali

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Enjoyed my stay immensely and the staff were great. Facilities are super and you don't feel it's a near-mega-resort. I found the spaciousness of Inaya wonderful. What deeply disturbed me was it's lack of any emphasis on plastic, pollution or eco issues. The beach is shockingly littered with plastic from the water. there are no "Help us keep our beach plastic free" or anything similar. There were few trash bins on the beach area. there are people who clean up, but that's not the point. It is a wider Bali issue that will end up costing it tourist visits because increasingly travellers want to see visible 'save the planet' efforts. I realise that with most of the guests being Chinese and Russian (both of whom I found to be mainly rude and loud), this is difficult, but all hotels MUST ask guests to reuse towels, put plastic in bins, not leave cigarette butts around, etc. I saw no evidence of any eco conscience, which was disappointing.

Room Tip: I upgraded to a poolside room and it was worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TravelLass01

Dear TravelLass01,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing INAYA Putri Bali for your accommodation while you in Bali, and taking some of your valuable time to write a honest review about our property, based on your recent experience here at the resort.

It is nothing but pleasure for all of us to have had accommodating you and having you as our valued guest. We are extremely pleased your overall stay was amazing. Everyday, we always strive to exceed our guest's experience and knowing that we succeeded in exceeding yours is truly wonderful for us. I won't miss to share your positive feedback for INAYA Putri Bali with the entire of the team.

While I am grateful for your positive comments on our hotel, I sincerely regret to read about the issues you faced during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking your constructive remarks seriously. We appreciate you reached out us in regards your feedback and thoughts as it help us greatly in improving our products, services, qualities and facilities. On behalf of the team, please let me express my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused on these occasions.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and it was a pleasure to have you as our valued guest. We look forward to welcome you again in the near future for another memorable stay at INAYA Putri Bali. Warm Regards, INAYA Putri Bali Management

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Myself and my sister have been to Bali many times but her partner had never been before. We all stayed at Inaya Putri for 7 days and had rooms next to each. The rooms are great, we had direct pool access in block 7. I normally stay not far from here but thought i would give this place a try and I certainly wasn't disappointed. I loved every bit of it. The breakfast has a good variety, everything you would need plus some! I have read some of the other reviews and not sure why they are negative, I certainly enjoyed myself. They have several restaurants to choose from, apart from 2 days spent sightseeing and 1 day shopping we never left the resort. Everything we needed was there. They even have cute little market stalls each day and you don't get hassled to buy anything...unlike some other places. The Spa is total heaven! Highly recommend, the beach is really clean, the pool is good, the service is friendly, instead of reading negative reviews.....try it for yourself. I bet you wont be disappointed. My sister's partner thought it was paradise (except when we went to Kuta...and left an hour later :) he couldn't deal with everything there...he wanted to go back to his peace of paradise as he called it. This is my first time staying at Inaya and it certainly wont be my last. I had a fantastic 7 days there.Thank you to all the friendly staff, especially Michael at front Reception. He made check in very simple and a warm welcome to the hotel. I for one, will be back!!

Room Tip: Try and get a room with pool access, it's well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda W
Inaya P, Public Relations Manager at INAYA Putri Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Linda W,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Just returned after spending 8 nights at Inaya Putri. First impressions were great, reception area and staff lovely, room nice but tiny balcony with only one chair so very disappointing. Huge bathroom, comfortable bed, definitely not enough drawers for clothing. Beautiful grounds and well kept pool area right next to a lovely stretch of beach, bountiful supply of towels. Far too many rude and extremely loud Chinese people which sadly took the shine off the hotel for us - although this isn’t the hotels fault I would refrain from recommending it to others for this reason alone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear by _babswild2,

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This hotel was not the best choice we made during our holidays.
Price was realy good for a room with a pool access, so we took it.
The first dissapointment was when we checked in we were told that even if you BOOK the room with 1 double bed you ARE NOT GUARANTEED you get it! so we had two single beds as one (as we were told - "it's even bigger than a standart double bed"), but that was so uncomfortable!
Also we had only one chair on our terrace, no pool towels or anything.
When you coming to you room you have to go through a kind of street market which is very annoying (no, we don't want to buy a hat or a T-shirt).
The only positive thing was the beach, water was perfect and clean, beach area was very big, so we tried to spend all days there as we didn't like the room very much.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valeriya S,

We would like to begin by saying thank you for choosing INAYA Putri Bali as your accommodation to stay during your holiday in Bali and taking the time to share us your sincere review following your recent experience with us.

We regret to learn that we have missed so many opportunities to impress you during your stay, and you found it fell below your expectations. On behalf of the entire of the team please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. Your valued feedback has been shared to related department for immediate actions and follows up.

Please rest assured that we are taking your constructive remarks seriously. We appreciate you reached out us in regards your feedback and thoughts as it help us greatly in improving our products, services, qualities and facilities. Please rest assured we really value your feedback and several actions will be taken to ensure such of situations will not happen again in the near future.

With all being said, I hope you will be kind enough to give us another chance to serve you better and let you experience the true memorable stay with us at INAYA Putri Bali.

Warm regards,