All reviews family villa living room afternoon tea butler service villa guests private pool ice room sky bar high tea four seasons main resort private butler outdoor shower the entire resort dim sum worth every cent ocean view
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Forget about Cancun resorts, Forget about Dominican, forget about Caribbeans, forget about maldives you haven't experience the top resort experience if you haven't gone to the top places in Bali. This place will blow you away. The food quality, the politeness and helpfulness of all the staff, the cleanliness, the decor, the ambiance. You just need to go for yourself.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jqthach2016
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is by far one of the most luxurious resorts in Nusa Dua, Bali.Check in was a breeze, the staff here are truely outstanding. Our villa was amazing and our female butler was professional, polite and all our requests were always met with a smile and promptly attended too. The villas are a short ride away from the resort's restaurants, you're transported around by golf buggy. I first thought that this was going to be a hassle as we would constantly be waiting for pick up from our villa, we never waited more than 5 mins.
We tried all the restaurants, cocktails hour/s in the Lounge and the breakfast served was amazing. Room service was also a very high standard with one of the most extensive room service menus I have ever seen.
All the pools here are breathtaking. I am planning to stay here again at the end of the year.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Mulia Villas for the last 4 days of our holiday in Bali. The villa itself is very large and well appointed so what was my issue? Well, it just felt a bit anonymous - luxurious yes, but Balinese, unfortunately not. That is not to say that the staff was not charming - they were. I just felt like we could have been anywhere which given that we were in beautiful Bali was a bit of a shame.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the 1 bedroom villa for our honeymoon. This is one amazing hotel with fantastic service and the resort is just amazing. I am a big fan of Mulia and their hotels are one of the best in the world.
Being a frequent traveller I know what I should expect from a 5 star hotel and the Mulia hotels stands out as one the best in the world. The villa is has everything that you can imagine and believe me once you are in the resort....you really need a good reason or excuse to leave the Mulia resort grounds. Quality of food is just amazing.
Trust me if you are looking at some where to indulge and spend your hard earned money this is the place to just do it.
We will be back for sure as every cent that we have spent it it is worth every cent of it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fasted09
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful time at the Mulia Villas & Resort.
Outstanding staff & service, very attentive to their guests needs.
The waterways and pool throughout the resort were beautiful. The ocean is pretty rocky with an undertow.

There are many great restaurants to dine at. The food presentation and quality was consistent during our stay. We had many wonderful meals.

The spa service is very tranquil with experienced staff. Very relaxing and worth doing.

We visited the Coffee fields, the art area, sterling silver jewelers & more.
There are beautiful temples and ceremonies to watch, hospitable service and local people.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business