All reviewsrooftop barprivate poolstayed for nightsegg stationbalireceptionisttaxihoneymoon
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed recently there and got room 320.. The room is really spacious but honestly most of the interior were old and rusty.. The water flow in bathtub also very slow, I waited for an hour to get it full.. I asked for shaver but unfortunately not available in entire hotel.. Most of the towels and bed sheets got stains as well and no slipper provided! Breakfast was okay but the waitress was helpful (1 star) by offering me for selection of eggs when i did not approach the egg station.. Anyway, I booked through myfave hence with the room rate of 365K still reasonable to have a room with bathtub hence 1 star given then another 1 star for early check in at 12:00 noon so total ratings will be 3 stars.. Thank you..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
AMRBali, Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Value Guest,

May we begin by thanking you for reviewing your time at Amaroossa Suite Bali and we must offer our apologies for the poor experience you had staying with us, as our sole intention is that any visit to Amaroossa Suite Bali is a memorable one for all the right reasons.
Your feedback regarding the linen cleanliness, hotel facility and service standard will certainly be taken into consideration when the new implementation. We have all noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvements and rectification to ensure that we maintain highly quality of services to all of our guests.

We do hope this unpleasant situation will not change your impression of our property and wish for an opportunity to welcome you back at Amaroossa Suite Bali in not so distance future. Please do not hesitate to contact us at sales.bali@amaroossahotel.com and we will be delighted to assist you with your future arrangements.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and have a privat pool. I stay 3 nights at privat pool room. Have a gym. Not really good for food and good for budget. Room is clean and nothing have any problem. Staff is friendly and have a massage too. They're really helpful and always smile.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Qorina M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Ms. Debby,

Warmest Greetings from Amaroossa Suites Bali

Thank you for your trust to our hotel to become your acomodation during your trip in Bali.
We are delightful to welcoming and serve you with our sincere heart from the staff service and also the great facilities that we have.

Thank you for your comments, its very meant for our improvement especially from the food side.

Looking forward to see you again in our hotel

Qorina Meiliyatni
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

At first, I only saw the pictures, the pictures are totally amazing, look so comfy and amazing. And I arrived, they also sent us a driver, the driver was totally helpful and welcome, his hospitality was great, really thankful.
And I got a 107 room, there's a private pool also.
The room is space full, but.... (I'm sorry to say)
1. The floor is like.. moist? Idk.. it's because the weather, chemical, or what..
2. The linens was so many spots.
3. The towels also have so many spots, so we called house keeping attendant and they gave us 2 new towels, that was so fast.
4. There's no hanger so we also called and asked for 3 hangers, but.. they gave us not so standard hanger and take so much time just for hanger.
5. Breakfast, don't expect too much. Very simple.
6. Private pool was so dirty :(

But.. what I like from this hotel..
1. Hospitality, pretty good, they're really welcome, helpful, and they already tried their best for us.
2. Welcome drink, the taste of their welcome drink is really "Indonesia" (like a modern "Jamu") if you want to make it, they also tell you what's the ingredients and how to make it.
3. The location is near the highway, so you can avoid the traffic jams. AND pretty quite! Because it's so far from bar, club, etc.
4. Parking lot, because at the back is still have "nothing" you can park your car at the back, pretty large.
5. Pretty capacious!
6. Not that pricey for a room that have a private pool, you can find so many offers.

There's must be a good and bad things but if you want something more and luxurious, you also need to spend more.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Qorina M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Ms. Tania W

Warmest Greetings from Amaroossa Suites Hotel

First of all we would like say thank you for your coming, and do apologize for any inconvenience that you write as above. We are now are trying to upgrade the service and facilities that we have. Your review are very meant to our improvement. We will do our best to serve you in another oportunity by changing all the negative comment to become great.

Qorina Meiliyatni
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Two years ago I stayed in this hotel for our honeymoon. Everything was so good. They gave us a chocolate cake & decorated our bed with towels. And the most important, the private pool was so clean! The room facility was so prepared, such as bath robes, sandals, and even body scales. Me and my husband was so satisfied stay in here, very unforgetable moment...
So, I decided to stay again in this hotel for two days long yesterday (10-11 August).
we got the same room, yes exactly in the same room! But so upset! It felt so totally different! I believe they don't clean the private pool for maybe a week because there was so many dead flies and insects! Euy! So I called the cleaner and I wasted my time to wait him to come by & clean it... Not only that, since we checked in (2 o'clock), the room air conditioner had a big problem!!! The room was very hot. Then we called the engineering at 8 p.m. He said there was so many dust on the AC (what?!), so he needed to clean it up. He let us wait to the next one hour to know the progress. but still, nothing change! he came again and cleaned it again! but nothing change again and again. Fyi, it was our babymoon, I'm 30 weeks pregnant so I chose to enjoy the hotel room, but we spent our night in the room with the engineering inside for the long time, you know how it felt? not comfortable! Until tomorrow, the engineering came inside twice to service it but nothing change. The receptionist just could say sorry.
Even the small details had problem. Since we checked in, there was no sandals and bath robes. We needed to call to request it. But yeah... bath robes, towel, bed sheet, bedcover had so many stains.
One thing they could do very fast and good: reminded us about our check out time haha! (they called on 11.30 a.m, exactly when we were ready to check out and never come back).
I would never stay in this hotel anymore. totally not recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AmaroossaSuite, Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Value Guest,

We were extremely concern read review of your stay and must offer most sincere and unreserved apologies over the issues which we either to rectify the situation or did not meet your standard you expected.

Your feedback regarding the room and service standard will certainly be taken into consideration when the new implementation. We have all noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvements and rectification to ensure that we maintain highly quality of services to all of our guests.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Hello. I just want to share my happiness during i stayed in Amaroossa Bali.
I came to Bali with my wife, we are honeymoon couple. Stay in lovely room which is big, full of facilities (kitchen utensil,microwave,big sofa,etc). They looks are clean and working properly.
My wife can cook me some food in the room because we stayed about 3 nights there. I think this is worth it for the money i payed. Not expensive but you can get a luxurious facilities.
The staffs very friendly. They are very responsif for any request from the guest. I got a complimentary dinner for our 2nd night. Which is good. Thank you for the manager and amaroossa team.
The location also very good, and quite. Good for honeymoon couple.
Good job for amaroossa bali.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Mr. William Sastra,

Warm greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali....

Thank you for spending your time to write us a review.

It is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your trip to Bali and stayed with us.

All of us at Amaroossa Suite Bali look forward to another fantastic holiday the next time around and wish you a wonderful day.

Sincerely yours,