US$259
US$197
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$422
US$211
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$125
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$162
US$146
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$165
Agoda.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$144
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$129
US$117
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$271
US$207
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$831
US$271
All reviewscrystal bluerempah rempahall inclusive packagehoneymoon suiteocean viewblue restaurantcave dinnerprivate beachsunset tourafternoon teanon alcoholic drinksindian oceanpool suitefree flowshoulder massagewest wingthe cliff
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We stayed at Samabe for our honeymoon. I’m not sure how we found it, but we are happy we did. Before booking, we exchanged emails with the staff and had them answer a few questions. The team was responsive and thorough in their answers.

A member from the resort picked us up at the airport, which is about 30 minutes from the airport. A cold towel, water and some other stuff was provided in the car. Upon arrival we went through the check in process and our butler introduced us to our room and the resort it self.

We were deciding between an Oceanfront Honeymoon Pool Suite or a Pool Villa. We picked the Suite because we wanted to have a view of the ocean. We also did all-inclusive which was amazing. We got dessert with pretty much every meal and as many drinks as we wanted.

The food was very good, though there could have been a little more variety. Breakfast is good, but it’s pretty much the same thing every day. The Ring of Fire pool bar has great lunch options. The Crystal Blue restaurant had an amazing view of the ocean. They have booths that are elevated and you can see for miles. Unfortunately, it was very windy every night which was a little annoying. Food was great though.

The staff is incredibly polite and very nice. They remembered us pretty quickly. Whenever they clear your plate they always ask if you want more, it’s very tempting.

As part of all-inclusive, we received access to the signature activities at the hotel. We got two in room 60-minute massages, an excursion called sea walk, a beach cave dinner, a foot massage at the pool and other stuff all included with our booking. It was a nice perk, though I was destroyed by bug bites at the beach cave dinner.

There is a main pool with bungalows, beds and lounge chairs. It was very and for the most part relaxing. There didn’t appear to be a busy time at the resort, so there weren’t too many other guests and there was never a wait which was great.

You can walk down to the beach, which had a quiet section and a regular area. Again, bungalows, beds and lounge chairs. There was a bar on the beach and a truck that would drive you back if needed. The walk up to the resort is tiring, it’s 170 steps! Considering how much you eat, it’s best to walk it though.

The only real negatives were the pool in our room. It wasn’t heated, had no direct sunlight and the water was cold. Not cold like you get used to it in a minute or two. Cold like it’s not comfortable to go in. Had we known that, we may have made a different choice on our room.

The best part is the peace. The hotel isn’t overrun, there weren’t too many kids and we never had to wait for anything. It was really enjoyable and a nice relaxing time.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Adam H,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

By reading your lovely review, it surely brought a smile on our face. I am personally thank you for choosing Samabe Bali Suites & Villas for hosting you as honeymoon destination.

We are very satisfied to know that you feel pampered during your stay here. Starting from how much you love our ocean front view room, the appetizing cuisines from Ring of Fire and Crystal Blue Restaurant, and as well as the services from our staff.

Meanwhile, regarding to the pool and bugs at cave dinner, we are really sorry for the bad experience that you had during your stay. We will be surely forward all your concerns to the team for our improvement both in service and facilities.

Therefore, thank you so much for staying and giving an honest review. We do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you better for your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Two Bedroom Penthouse Villa with Private Pool and Ocean View on 414 (East Side). As for me and my family, it was the best stay I had.

Stayed there for 5 days (23rd June 2017 - 27th June 2017). From Butlers, Buggy Drivers, Receptionists, along with the Housekeepers never fail too satisfied me with their excellent jobs. It is indeed a 5-star hotel.

Room : best view in the East Side. I recommend other guest to pick a Penthouse rather than the other room. It has the best view of the ocean.

Service : no doubt. It makes me satisfied.

In Room Dining : the menu isn't much and a little bit too sweet for me.

Breakfast : you better have breakfast at the restaurant (buffet) rather than in the room. In Room Breakfast has small choice of menu.

Price : hehehe... it is out of question. But it is still a nice price for an amazing experience

I recommend all relatives to stay there (will I get marketing fee then??) ^o^

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms-Dvitz,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

It is delightful to read your flattering review on TripAdvisor. Also thank you for trusting Samabe Bali Suites & Villas as your second home during your holiday with family.

I and the team are thrilled for your high praises about our services and the magnificent view of your Two Bedroom Penthouse Villa which overlooking the unobstructed Indian Ocean. And we do also take your feedback in regards to the in-dining menu, we would like to take it as our consideration and to improve our cuisines choices.

However, we are truly honored to hear such a heartening words from our valuable guest. Hopefully we could still be able to provide you better services and facilities in your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

After reading all the good reviews I had a very high expectation on this resort. Not to my surprise, it is really one of the best luxury experience I ever had. I was actually planning to leave the resort to visit some places of interest in Bali but end up I stay in the resort for full 4 days. The customer service is exceptional. I don't think I need to praise this place any more. My decision to post this review is just to made sure that I don't forget to credit these folks for making my stay an wonderful experience. Keep up the great work! Hope to visit this place again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear James T.,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

We are glad to read your generous review through TripAdvisor and thank you for trusting us as your host during your holiday in Bali

It sounds that you had joyful moments while in Samabe Bali Suites & Villas and I cannot thank you enough for sharing some enchanting pictures during your personal time to other travelers.

We cannot more agree that our goal are to make out guest feel relaxed and pleasant during their stay with us and by reading your review, surely it is gratifying. I ensure you that will convey it to my team that they had done such an incredible job.

Once again, thank you for sharing your honest feedback and we cannot wait to welcome you back one day to create another memorable experience.

Ralf Luthe
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Very good service! Amazing staff! Greet and smile whenever you see them.. clean. Friendly and amazing breakfast. Complimentary drinks were the best!

All in all it has not been disappointing and will recommend to everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ralf L, General Manager at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Kash D,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas

We would like to start by thanking you for choosing Samabe Bali Suites & Villas as your preferred resort to come and spend your well-deserved vacation time.

We are delighted to learn from your amazing comments that you enjoyed every single aspect at the resort. Starting from the staffs, food and drink, and everything.

Thank you so much for sharing your review to all of travelers and we will be waiting for your next visit very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Samabe will always be a special place for my wife and I.

We had our small wedding here in Samabe 3 years ago. I still remember the first time we came to the resort to survey the location. The moment we arrived, we just knew that this resort would be our choice. And when we were taken to the cliff-side chapel to see where we would hold our wedding ceremony, we looked at each other and smiled, knowing that we found the most perfect place for our wedding.

We then had the most beautiful and romantic wedding with the best staff in Samabe. My best memory is us saying our wedding vows, with the pastor presiding and the ocean witnessing in the background. We stayed for 2 nights as it was part of the Wedding package. And I remembered that on the last night of our stay here then, my wife and I were strolling around the compound, talking about the amazing wedding we just had a day before. I then made a promise to her that as soon as we have at least a boy and girl, we would take our children here and return as a family.

3 years later, here we are. We now have a 1.5 year-old boy and 4-months old girl. And I finally fulfilled my promise to my wife to return here as a family. Not just my little family of 4, but also my parents, my siblings and their own families. In total, there are 19 of us. 1 villa and 4 ocean front family suites. We had an amazing time; strolling around the compound, great food, staff who will got the extra mile for you and just relaxing. My wife and I even hired a professional photographer to take pictures of our family in Samabe. One thing that makes Samabe different from the rest of the resort for me is that we will feel like we are the only guests at the hotel, as we only see other guests mostly during breakfast, the staff would attend to you like you are the only guest that they have, and it's serenely quiet. No detail is too small for the friendly Samabe staff. I will not write what those details are since it's better to be surprised yourself. We love every minute of our time here; adults and kids.

There are so many memories we have of this place. But one particular recent memory will forever be burned in my mind. It was one morning when I woke up too early around 5 am. Wife and kids still asleep. I went out of the bedroom to get a drink, then I stepped outside to the balcony and just sat on the daybed, watching the still-dark horizon.

I let myself get lost in the cool morning sea breeze and the hypnotizing sounds of the wave, as the sunlight gradually cracked open dark sky and then finally, revealing the little puffs of clouds, the blue sky and the majestic ocean. I was so at peace. It felt like a meditation. Never felt anything so serene than this.

I wished I could have had the foresight to record this beautiful transition on camera.

Needless to say, we will always keep coming back here whenever we can. My wife and I have already set our next date to return to Samabe. For us, Samabe is Bali and Bali is Samabe.

On our last night here at this current trip, I read the welcoming letter from the GM, Ralf Luthe. And on that letter, there was a quote, "Arrive as a Guest, Depart as a Friend and Return as a Family". I found myself smiling reading that, because that's exactly what we just did and describes perfectly of who we are to Samabe.

Thank you to Samabe and their family of staff for the lovely memories.

Room Tip: get the ocean front suites
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Lianto V

Dear Lianto V,

Greetings from Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.

It has been an enormous pleasure to welcome you as our loyal guest at Samabe Bali Suites & Villa, especially for choosing us on every special occasion. Also thank you so much for taking the time to share your heartfelt review with us.

We are glad to be one of your home away from home, hopefully that we could be at your service every time you visit Bali. Please rest assure that I have conveyed to all our team about your amazing experience. Comment like yours surely would be a great motivation for us to always giving the best to our guests.

Thank you so much for always putting your trust in Samabe Bali Suites & Villas. We cannot wait to having you again in the not too distant future.

Ralf Luthe
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas.